Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATO - Sexually harassed by Trick-or-Treater...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATO - Sexually harassed by Trick-or-Treater...

Should I press charges?

Third grade harlot dressed as a devil girl did the whole "Trick or treat, smell my feet" spiel. I wouldn't have minded, but after the "give me something good to eat" she continued with "if you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear."

First off, I stiffed her. I pretended to put candy in her bag, but didn't. Little shit needs to learn some manners.

Second, should I call the cops and report it? I'm pretty sure we can track her down. Sure it may be harsh, but imagine the reaction if I'd said it to HER.

ATO - Sexually harassed by Trick-or-Treater...

DOUBLE STANDARDS!!! Take the witch down!!

Comment

Re: ATO - Sexually harassed by Trick-or-Treater...

I hate to play devil's advocate, but...

Comment

I woulda roundhoused the little bitch in the chops. She'd be all like :runaway:

Comment

The apple never falls far from the tree, I would have PIITB of the mom, unless she was fat.

Comment

[quote author=Pro-tits link=topic=1853.msg20583#msg20583 date=1288588335]
            The apple never falls far from the tree, I would have PIITB of the mom, unless she was fat.
            [/quote]

Since when has fat stopped you?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1853.msg20584#msg20584 date=1288591993]
              [quote author=Pro-tits link=topic=1853.msg20583#msg20583 date=1288588335]
              [/quote]

Since when has fat stopped you?
              [/quote]

Always when I'm sober.

Comment

Working...
              X