X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild Halloween

How were your party conditions?

Mild Halloween

Well I am taking the family to my BIL's house. Out of the blue he informed all of us that there would be no beer or soda at his house. I mean WTF right? What am I supposed to do all night with obnoxious kids when I can't have a brew or seven?

Comment

Re: Mild Halloween

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1847.msg20510#msg20510 date=1288550998]
      Well I am taking the family to my BIL's house. Out of the blue he informed all of us that there would be no beer or soda at his house. I mean WTF right? What am I supposed to do all night with obnoxious kids when I can't have a brew or seven?
      [/quote]

He doesn't have any or you aren't allowed to bring any?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1847.msg20510#msg20510 date=1288550998]
        [/quote]

BYOB and kick him in the balls when you get there.

Comment

Mild Halloween

We can't bring any! My wife is just as pissed as I am. This came out of nowhere. He's normally a reasonable d00d.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1847.msg20514#msg20514 date=1288551452]
            We can't bring any! My wife is just as pissed as I am. This came out of nowhere. He's normally a reasonable d00d.
            [/quote]

Unfriend him on facebook. If he asks why, tell him he already knows.

Comment

i just busted my kneecap on some railroad tracks last night. must've been a good party.

Comment

A good night at the bars. Brett Favre and Chilean miners seem to be the popular costumes.

Comment

[/quote]

Huh? Your WIFE?

Comment

Unlike ICT, we get to actually drink at our Halloween party. We're starting the drinking at 3. This will be the first time since mid-January that I've had more than 2 beers at one time. It's either going to be totally anti-climatic or it will get ugly. It's a bummer that it's a Sunday night.

Comment

The costume party at the bar last night was packed with costumed folk. I am going to try to slip out of my house before the trick or treaters start their tour...I'm thinking 5 pm? I'll just leave the candy on the porch for them.

Comment

Mild Halloween

*sigh*..... all these posts and not a single Silverback comment. I guess I'm not as good of a BBS'er as I used to think I was.

Comment

[/quote]

Just leave the cooler in the car/truck and go out every 15 minutes and kill one or two.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1847.msg20528#msg20528 date=1288557582]
                            *sigh*..... all these posts and not a single Silverback comment. I guess I'm not as good of a BBS'er as I used to think I was.
                            [/quote]

I got your joke...

Comment

Mild Halloween

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1847.msg20533#msg20533 date=1288558524]
                              [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1847.msg20528#msg20528 date=1288557582]
                              [/quote]

I got your joke...
                              [/quote]

That's because you're both a scholar and a gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                              X