Documentaries Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
    I still giggle whenever an()maly has trouble posting.
    That's perfectly fair, but in participation with hundreds of message boards over the years I've not seen a U I like this one. Anyway, it is funny. In the cosmic balance to these things, I laugh at some of your posts as well.

I'd like to ask everyone who has not seen it to make some time for this documentary. It is so relevant to one of the two major issues we face right now, and though this is not really about race, it's profoundly related to whatever degree of racism is involved in excessive violence by the police in America. Please watch it and share it.

https://www.amazon.com/Peace-Officer.../dp/B017Y43RXG

Comment

Originally posted by an()maly View Post

That's perfectly fair, but in participation with hundreds of message boards over the years I've not seen a U I like this one. Anyway, it is funny. In the cosmic balance to these things, I laugh at some of your posts as well.

I'd like to ask everyone who has not seen it to make some time for this documentary. It is so relevant to one of the two major issues we face right now, and though this is not really about race, it's profoundly related to whatever degree of racism is involved in excessive violence by the police in America. Please watch it and share it.

https://www.amazon.com/Peace-Officer.../dp/B017Y43RXG
      Thanks, I have Prime so I'll give it a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Thanks, I have Prime so I'll give it a watch.
        So, I fell asleep watching it the first time. Not saying that to diminish it, just to say they I haven't forgot, but also haven't completed the task. Will have to rewatch to give full opinion. If anyone cares.

Comment

Working...
        X