Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWTW:Bandaids

AskWavingtheWheat:

Mrs. chemhawk wanted me to ATP. I told her the Phog has AIDS and no one goes there. She then lectured me about making fun of AIDS. So instead, I ask WTW:

I recently left two bandaids (after wearing them) in our bedroom, one on her side of the bed. She flipped out. She said no other human would ever do this and think it was ok. Is this true?

Re: AWTW:Bandaids

I just put them in the biohazard bags on either side of the bed.

Comment

I'm ashamed to admit that I once had a young lady over who must have lost her bandaid on the floor on one side of the bed. later, another young lady came to visit and the same bandaid got stuck to her. it was at that moment I realized I needed to change my ways and vowed to Always Sweep after teh Secks.

Comment

AWTW:Bandaids

For the record... It's ATOread.

I'd have to side with your wife. Put that crap in the trash.

Comment

I tossed a condom across the room after the secks. Never saw a woman freak out and jump out of the bed so quickly to look for it... "Oh my god, my kids may find that. Where did you throw it?" Your kids? You offered me your daughter's toothbrush in the morning.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1833.msg20222#msg20222 date=1288459052]
            I tossed a condom across the room after the secks. Never saw a woman freak out and jump out of the bed so quickly to look for it... "Oh my god, my kids may find that. Where did you throw it?" Your kids? You offered me your daughter's toothbrush in the morning.
            [/quote]

Used condoms just look like cute little baby socks anyway. She didn't need to freak out like that.

Comment

my condoms look like dress socks

Comment

Being catholic I don't believe in condoms. Hence why I always PIITB.

Comment

Put a Bandaid over that nasty gash between her thighs.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1833.msg20280#msg20280 date=1288475375]
                    [/quote]

after you buy sex with a digital camera?

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1833.msg20324#msg20324 date=1288480362]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

Is it paying for sex if you're still legally married at the time?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1833.msg20367#msg20367 date=1288486648]
                        [quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1833.msg20324#msg20324 date=1288480362]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Is it paying for sex if you're still legally married at the time?
                        [/quote]

It's just one long negotiation that takes several decades.

Comment

Working...
                        X