Spoilers: Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoilers: Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

So Theon is still a little bitch. Arya heads north and that may or may not have been Nymeria. What does Dany do now that she doesn't have the Dornish army? Does she follow Olenna's advice?

I haven't seen this episode yet, but will soon. Does Lyanna Mormont stare daggers at anyone and make them cry with her words?

Comment

I feel sorry for the baker Arya ran back into. He's a nice guy and you know how that goes in Westeros. I think that was Nymeria. The two won't be far apart and will come back together in some Dire(Wolf) situation.

Comment

That was definitely Nymeria. When Arya said "that's not you" she was basically coming to the understanding that the direwolf really didn't belong back in the North with her in a castle. It was her basically projecting herself onto the wolf as she is deciding whether to go north or south. I expect that Arya will turn around next week and head south to King's Landing to fulfill her destiny by killing Cersei. Since she is faceless now, I bet she either takes Jaime or Tyrion's face when she chokes Cersei to death to fulfill the valonqhar prophecy.

Comment

Solid episode! Episode 1 set the table, and now things are starting to happen. Nice sex scene. Loved the pus squirting out of Jorah.

We haven't seen the last of Nymeria.

Comment

Wouldn't she have to kill Jamie or Tyrion first to take their faces?

Comment

Only the Mountain and Cersei are really left on her list as far as the important characters are concerned. I really have to feel that the Hound and the Mountain have to have their battle for those characters' payoff. Thus, it really is between Jaime, Arya, and Tyrion for who gets to kill Cersei. I would bet Tyrion gets his moment by riding a dragon in battle and saving the north. I don't think Jaime will kill Cersei, but for his character to complete his redemptive arc, maybe it is possible that he sacrifices himself during a battle in which Arya kills him somehow.

Comment

Great episode. Samuel was doing some pretty nasty debridement.

Comment

Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
                  Great episode. Samuel was doing some pretty nasty debridement.
                  Yeah, really nasty and effective cut away to that pie.

Comment

Here's hoping John Snow returns to the north with this t-shirt:

Went for some Dragon Glass
                    Got Some
                    (mother of) Dragon Ass

Comment

You know it's going to happen. They'll discover Jon can't be burned by fire so he's a Targ. Then, the family instincts for incest will kick in. It is known.

Comment

Originally posted by GregA View Post
                        You know it's going to happen. They'll discover Jon can't be burned by fire so he's a Targ. Then, the family instincts for incest will kick in. It is known.
                        Agree with this. I also think it will turn our that Tyrion was not Tywin's son and that the Mad King is his father.

Comment

Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
                          Here's hoping John Snow returns to the north with this t-shirt:

Went for some Dragon Glass
                          Got Some
                          (mother of) Dragon Ass
                          I wish to purchase that T-shirt when they become available.

Comment

Okay, now I have time. I'm going to sit down and watch this episode. Lyanna Mormont had better be in it. She's a raging tweener badass in charge of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by All4KU View Post
                              Okay, now I have time. I'm going to sit down and watch this episode. Lyanna Mormont had better be in it. She's a raging tweener badass in charge of shit.
                              I remember only one line, but a couple badass looks.

Comment

Working...
                              X