Seriously...what's your problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...what's your problem?

For those of you who can't PM on the Phog, please list your grievances here. No judgments.

Re: Seriously...what's your problem?

:piitb:

Comment

Not enough breasts.

Comment

This isn't TOS. Who cares.

:tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno: :tanno:

Comment

fdshjfklsdfsflwejoijerngweklg ou.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=1831.msg20162#msg20162 date=1288418983]
            fdshjfklsdfsflwejoijerngweklg ou.
            [/quote]

/thread

Comment

[quote author=bobbything link=topic=1831.msg20160#msg20160 date=1288418614]
              Not enough breasts.
              [/quote]

yet an abundance of pussies.

Comment

Our problem is numerous posters getting banned for complete bullshit reasons; and don't say it was because of posting pictures of EDF, because nearly everyone who was banned was not banned for posting EDF's ugly mug. Not to mention JackLord's picture was altered so much that it shouldn't even be close to a bannable offense. Deleted? Perhaps. Banned? Hell no. There's a reason the response to JL's banning was so strong.

But whatever. Fuck Phog. The Ape Room is in a death spiral anyways and all the good posters are on this site now or will be here shortly.

Comment

I was continually a good and solid contributor to the phog

Hell, I even helped hook Tom up with a free HDDVR once (he was kind enough to return free premium).

I have more threads started in the Hall than about anyone.....

And really, Tom banned me because he was looking for a reason to due to politics room interactions between us.

For him to look through what I posted and self edited to ban me was really chickenshit to do to a longtime contributing member

Comment

I got banned for posting a link. That is utter bullshit.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1831.msg20165#msg20165 date=1288422859]
                      Our problem is numerous posters getting banned for complete bullshit reasons; and don't say it was because of posting pictures of EDF, because nearly everyone who was banned was not banned for posting EDF's ugly mug. Not to mention JackLord's picture was altered so much that it shouldn't even be close to a bannable offense. Deleted? Perhaps. Banned? Hell no. There's a reason the response to JL's banning was so strong.

But whatever. Fuck Phog. The Ape Room is in a death spiral anyways and all the good posters are on this site now or will be here shortly.
                      [/quote]

This. Plus Tom said to email him (since I'm perma IP banned) and has yet to email me back. This after he said that all the mods were great about getting back to people via PM and email.

Comment

I'm pro butt cheese.

Comment

The Phog isn't fun anymore, period. Tom and the rest of you moderators have tore the site down with all the banning. You can't do anything over there anymore without getting banned, Mods seriously need to relax on the phog.

Comment

I personally find it hilarious that the Ape Room has committed Seppuku in the name of following some quasi rule.
                            Hell anybody that's been on the site for any length of time knows who EDF is in real like and protecting him is laughable at this point.

Good job.

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1831.msg20167#msg20167 date=1288423930]
                              I was continually a good and solid contributor to the phog

Hell, I even helped hook Tom up with a free HDDVR once (he was kind enough to return free premium).

I have more threads started in the Hall than about anyone.....

And really, Tom banned me because he was looking for a reason to due to politics room interactions between us.

For him to look through what I posted and self edited to ban me was really chickenshit to do to a longtime contributing member
                              [/quote]

Damn. Evolve wins.

Comment

Working...
                              X