• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pathetic Friday Night 5/5

Vodka, disappointment, and drudgery.

I rate this thread 5/5 stars.

Good work, team.

Comment

I just got home. Sorry your nights sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapadatass

Comment

I went for a nice bike ride, the weather was fantastic....only problem was, it was my first ride in awhile, so, I'm in pain this AM

NOTE: Steam Sale on Star Wars games, brighten your Saturday AM

Comment

Sex, booze, drugs, rock and roll...... Got to see it all on TV Friday night. By myself.

Comment

let's do this, 7/21 edition (I'm getting an early start so people can make plans to do nothing)

I think tonight I am going to get fancy and make a digiorno pizza and play xbox by myself

what do you have on tap? bitches.

Comment

Go to Target to pick up a gift. Then probably watch some GOT. Will watch Last Chance U when the wife goes to bed. May have about 4 beers. Wild night.

Comment

I think I'll be garden variety pathetic. Drink, watch Netflix, read, maybe work on shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ono View Post
                  Go to Target to pick up a gift.
                  I have a "stock the bar" party to go to next week, you just reminded me...blech

and I'm the groomsman that the groom met after college, so I'll be the only one that doesn't know a soul except for the bride and groom

my saturday tomorrow won't be so pathetic, I'm having some friends over to play poker

Comment

Tonight, going to the local watering hole...it's like a dirty Cheers with hipsters and steel-tip darts...but they do know my name, so that's nice.

Tomorrow night should be a blast. Going to a party in an industrial garage where the guy that owns it has set up a permanent giant tiki bar with a bunch of old stuff that he repurposed from the original Trader Vics in SF. He builds giant tiki heads and even has one that is a mobile tiki head/bar on a trailer that he takes to Burning Man every year. He also customizes roadsters there. It should be a giant WT rockabilly extravaganza. I'll post pics.

Comment

I just tried vodka, pickle juice, and soda.

Comment

Saturday night is drinking vodka drinks and doing bookwork...

Comment

Vodka. Alcohol for people who don't like drinking, but want to be drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post
                            Vodka. Alcohol for people who don't like drinking, but want to be drunk.
                            yassss.jpg

Comment

It's another pathetic Friday night!! Who's with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X