Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JackLord removes images from TOS (spun off from sweaterbydarwin's drawing thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackLord removes images from TOS (spun off from sweaterbydarwin's drawing thread)

i switched out a bunch of my images on the phog to a message explaining my ban.

you can see it in the POSSIBLE DOOLEY PHOTOSHOP THREAD thread in the hall

*snip* Wouldn't want to bring too much attention to this by linking back to this site.

-Jayhawker

good point...thanx
    jl

Re: JackLord removes images from TOS (spun off from sweaterbydarwin's drawing thread)

F()CKING AWESOME

modify: I don't want to give them a map

Comment

Re: JackLord removes images from TOS (spun off from sweaterbydarwin's drawing thread)

BTW Jack...join us in the chat

we've got some good stuff brewing

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1220.msg19784#msg19784 date=1288300662]
        BTW Jack...join us in the chat

we've got some good stuff brewing
        [/quote]

can't right now...i'm headed out the door

i'll check in later

Comment

I have a few phog screen shots for when this gets figured out.

/Agerholmed

Comment

[quote author=JackLord link=topic=1220.msg19781#msg19781 date=1288300388]
            i switched out a bunch of my images on the phog to a message explaining my ban.

you can see it in the POSSIBLE DOOLEY PHOTOSHOP THREAD in the hall

*snip* Wouldn't want to bring too much attention to this by linking back to this site.

-Jayhawker

[/quote]

Comment

I went through and trimmed some posts for two reasons:

1. There's an informant on this site, and we wouldn't want this to get busted too quickly.
              2. If they notice that there has been a lot of linking to there from this site, they might get suspicious and see what we are looking at.

Comment

Jesus. It's like Stalintown, Hitlernation around here. FUCK YOU JAYHAWKER :devil:

Comment

:dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird:

Comment

Comment

:rolling:

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

JackLord you are like Van Gogh, both brilliant and bat shit crazy mad.

Have you mailed your ear to anyone on WTW yet?

Comment

WTF is going on?

Comment

[quote author=LimeHawk link=topic=1220.msg19795#msg19795 date=1288303680]

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X