So I was taking a dump at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was taking a dump at work

and in walked the cleaning lady, yellow trash bin in tow. We had a good convo while I was washing up but unfortunately she wasn't bangable. Quite trollish and obviously put off by my stank aroma.

Will it be awkward next time I see her? :piitb: :piitb: :nod:

Re: So I was taking a dump at work

Your own brew is always better than someone elses. I wouldn't hold it against her.

Comment

I have a client that has two of the hottest female illegals working as cleaning crew. They can walk in on me anytime. In fact, I'd offer to have their fantasies fulfilled by letting either one of them hold my dong at the urinal.

Comment

:pics

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1816.msg19967#msg19967 date=1288368934]
          I have a client that has two of the hottest female illegals working as cleaning crew. They can walk in on me anytime. In fact, I'd offer to have their fantasies fulfilled by letting either one of them hold my dong at the urinal.
          [/quote]

What is "dong" in Espanol?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1816.msg19971#msg19971 date=1288369499]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

penis.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

enfuego

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1816.msg19979#msg19979 date=1288371629]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

enfuego
                [/quote]

Well played.

Depends on dialect, I suppose. In PR the slang is "bicho." However that word in Mexico means "insect."

Comment

I'll say it again...you're way too tolerable to be the actual enfuego

WHO ARE YOU?!

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1816.msg19980#msg19980 date=1288372161]
                    [quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1816.msg19979#msg19979 date=1288371629]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

enfuego
                    [/quote]

Well played.

Depends on dialect, I suppose. In PR the slang is "bicho." However that word in Mexico means "insect."
                    [/quote]

This is inherently humorous, especially to someone living in central Florida, which has a huge Rican population.

Comment

Working...
                    X