TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else here watching IASIP?

This season has been fantastic so far as I mentioned previously, but holy shit....this week's episode is great...it's similar to the episode where they're trying desperately to win an award (mocking the emmy's) but this time they took on hokey sitcoms...it's so damn good...I'm looking forward to re-watching tonight.

Comment

Just watched the first episode of Goliath on Amazon last night. Fantastic so far. David E. Kelley is back and bringing it strong and Bill Bob knocks his character out of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
        Is anyone else here watching IASIP?

This season has been fantastic so far as I mentioned previously, but holy shit....this week's episode is great...it's similar to the episode where they're trying desperately to win an award (mocking the emmy's) but this time they took on hokey sitcoms...it's so damn good...I'm looking forward to re-watching tonight.

Nah. Just you is watching it. I still support you though #TeamJoe

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
          Just watched the first episode of Goliath on Amazon last night. Fantastic so far. David E. Kelley is back and bringing it strong and Bill Bob knocks his character out of the park.

Haven't heard of this - What's the plot?

Comment

Billy Bob plays an alcoholic attorney that was formerly a big league corporate lawyer that takes a case against a defense contractor represented by his former firm.

Comment

I'm pretty certain every character Billy Bob has played since Armageddon has been an alky.

Comment

Watched The Good Place's season finale. Still recommend watching it if you haven't.

Comment

can second that, any time kristen bell says the words "until i pass out on my vibrator", I'm on board

Comment

Is anyone watching the Young Pope on HBO. Its brutal bad.

Comment

Just heard about it last night, haven't watched any of it...74% on rotten tomatoes, not that that necessarily means anything

Comment

Just heard about it last night, haven't watched any of it...74% on rotten tomatoes, not that that necessarily means anything
                        Visually cool. The story is odd

Comment

The Young Pope looked ridiculous from the previews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can second that, any time kristen bell says the words "until i pass out on my vibrator", I'm on board
                            I just read that the show got picked up for a second season, so I am happy.

Comment

Anyone else check out Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix? Dark comedy with Drew Barrymore playing a suburban mom who gets a virus that makes her eat people. Created by the same guy who did Better Off Ted, pretty similar humor. I recommend.

Comment

Just cause I saw it on Reddit and love it

Comment

Working...
                                X