No announcement yet.

TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated the title cause, we don't need more threads messing this place up :|

always sunny started last night...and goodness...it was a good start

I don't like "musical" episodes, and this wasn't fully one of those, but I really enjoyed it

Comment

Homeland is back on the 15th but the first ep is already up on Showtime Anytime I believe. It was alright - Quinn is still the GOAT

Comment

Also, first episode of New Girl this half was excellent

Winston-CeCe mess around, Classic Schmidt, Reagan/Megan Fox is hot, I don't care what you say

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Workaholics was fantastic as well

Comment

good lord....the gang at the water park was fantastic

Dennis was as sociopathic as ever, loved that he found his match in a child...the woman he was talking to was banging as well...."I'm done with you"

Comment

I hadn't watched Always Sunny since the season where Mac got fat, but I watched the first two episodes and really liked them. The storylines were predictable, but the cast's chemistry is undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                      I hadn't watched Always Sunny since the season where Mac got fat, but I watched the first two
                      episodes and really liked them. The storylines were predictable, but the cast's chemistry is undeniable.
                      I suggest you go back to last season, where Mac and Dennis move to the burbs

It may be my favorite episode of the series...you've missed some good stuff....last season's two part finale left a bit to be desired, so there have been some misses, to be sure

"The gang beats boggs" is also excellent, first episode of season 10....man, really, I could go on, you should go back and binge the stuff you've missed
                      Last edited by Joe Norris; 01-18-17, 07:53 AM.

Comment

the gang saves the day is my favorite latter season episode

Comment

The OA and Sense8 here. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris
                            Sure enough, it was missing...should be available by tonight at the latest...apologies for the inconvenience

edit: my brother apparently found 720p copies and is redoing the whole show at the moment, in case you're trying to watch this afternoon and they disappear
                            Oh, no worries, I have AmazonPrime and was able to watch it there. I have a cheap-ass Amazon stick that I primarily use for KODI but the menu blows and the remote is slow and not very responsive (overall I give it a D+). I have your Plex on my 4th Gen AppleTV which provides a vastly superior menu/remote experience, so given the option, I would choose to watch it there. My heads-up really was for your benefit for your collection.

On a side-note: I REALLY wish Apple and Amazon could come to an arrangement to get a Prime app on AppleTV.

Comment

Ahhh, thanks again for the heads up...I do like to have complete seasons/series

I didn't realize they didn't have an agreement (Apple and Amazon)....I did the DirecTV Now deal and paid three months up front and got a free apple tv 4....I love that thing, well, I just like devices, but I digress...any amazon prime shows I want, I put on plex, so I have never really worried about it.

DirecTV Now is not compatible with Roku yet, so I have to watch on Apple TV, browser, or iOS

Comment

I'm too lazy to go verify whether I posted about "The Mick" in a previous page (I did a ctrl+f and it didn't turn anything up) so I apologize if I already posted about it.

I got caught up on the season last night (5 eps in) and, for a network Fox show, I really like it. Kaitlin Olsen plays Dee-light and has good chemistry with the other characters. Sofia Black-D'elia is also easy on the eyes....pretty much everything is blocked here, so I can't post a pic, but I recommend you google her.

She's also the girl that gets murdered in the Night Of

She was born in 1991, so you're good to go

Comment

Working...
                                X