TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
    Started watching the documentary series Tiger King on Netflix, about an eccentric big cat zoo proprietor. Just one episode in and it's an absolute trip.
    I have heard a lot about this, we are going to watch episode 1 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
      I've watched the entire run to date of Blacklist twice. Fun show as long as you can suspend disbelief for a while and just enjoy it for what it is.
      Wife and I have been in from the beginning as well, really love spader character.

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Wife and I have been in from the beginning as well, really love spader character.
        Ive given up on it a few times throughout...always go back when I’m out of things to watch...just so much ridiculousness...first few seasons were great tv though

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Ive given up on it a few times throughout...always go back when I’m out of things to watch...just so much ridiculousness...first few seasons were great tv though

Comment

• I've been watching Happy! on Netflix. It's about a former cop turned assassin for hire who is trying to find his kidnapped daughter. His companion is his daughter's imaginary friend, a unicorn named Happy! who is voiced by Patton Oswalt. Strange but highly entertaining.

Comment

• I recently started a show called "Cheers" on Netflix and I like it a lot. Apparently it's from like the '40s or the '60s or something. Anyway, it holds up surprisingly well! And now I know where Ted Danson came from.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                I recently started a show called "Cheers" on Netflix and I like it a lot. Apparently it's from like the '40s or the '60s or something. Anyway, it holds up surprisingly well! And now I know where Ted Danson came from.
                Lol, I just finished all 11 seasons the other day. Ted and Shelley were fantastic together on that show. Just so many great moments.

I just finished binging Picard on CBS All Access( 7 day trial, then cancelled, lol). I liked it a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                  I recently started a show called "Cheers" on Netflix and I like it a lot. Apparently it's from like the '40s or the '60s or something. Anyway, it holds up surprisingly well! And now I know where Ted Danson came from.
                  I did the full run of Cheers/Fraiser a while back. Truly quality television.

Fun facts:

What you don’t know about the place where everybody knows your name, which called "closing time" for the last time 25 years ago.

Comment

• Speaking of running back through shows, I recently went through the Office again and really enjoyed it

Apparently there's a book coming out (out?) that discusses the office (The Office: The Untold Story of the Greatest Sitcom of the 2000s)....two of the stories that have been "leaked" have been about Steve Carrell not wanting to leave the office (his contract wasn't renewed) and that the writers had plans to break up Pam and Jim in the final season.

The former was poor judgement and, upon rewatching, the latter would have ruined any good will the show had in the last couple of seasons.

As I was watching, I remembered why I wasn't a huge fan of the last two seasons, but they weren't as bad as I remembered them being

Comment

• I really didn't like the last two seasons when they first came out, but I rewatched them lately with the mindset of it being a separate show and enjoyed them a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                        I really didn't like the last two seasons when they first came out, but I rewatched them lately with the mindset of it being a separate show and enjoyed them a lot more.
                        I really, really enjoyed the Dwight/Jim chemistry starting down in Florida. I mean, I always enjoyed the pranks and whatnot, but when Jim started "liking" Dwight, I liked them as a team, but Dwight was still Dwight.

When Jim got him to hire himself as his assistant TO his assistant, that was just fabulous

Comment

• This is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                          X