Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV

What do you have going on?

I think my favorite show right now is You're the Worst...it's back three weeks in

I like American Horror Story as well, which started last week

I'm in for some more Kiefer in Designated Survivor. Looks good and nice to him him doing something non-action star.

Comment

Atlanta

Comment

I'm on Season 3 of the Blacklist on Netflix.

Comment

I just watched Atlanta as well. Not bad.

Is "The League" done?

Comment

i started watching you're the worst

also shameless starts up in october if anybody didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
              I just watched Atlanta as well. Not bad.

Is "The League" done?
              Atlanta is good, i love Donald Glover

The league is done, finished up last year

Comment

I watched Designated Survivor last night. I thought it was pretty bad. Bad acting, bad writing, bad visual effects. I had kind of high hopes for it. Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                  I watched Designated Survivor last night. I thought it was pretty bad. Bad acting, bad writing, bad visual effects. I had kind of high hopes for it. Very disappointing.

I haven't watched it yet (and now maybe I won't) but I was listening to The Ringer's TV podcast, The Watch, the other day and they were discussing it. Didn't seem too impressed but they did point out that because 1) the show name and 2) the previews, you knew exactly what was going to happen in the first episode.

Comment

Designated survivor wasn't terrible in my opinion. It did not however have the same "suck me in effect" that Blacklist did, which is what I was hoping for. It will be interesting to see where they take the storyline.

Comment

Did anyone watch Pitch last night? I didn't plan to and we ended up watching by accident as tv just happened to be on Fox. Didn't know much about this show, and immediately I told my wife this general premise is asinine. If there were to be a female pitcher, she's not going to look like that. She'd have actual muscle mass and be built more like Steven Adams' sister, not some 115 lbs girl. Biology is still biology no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

However, I did find myself liking parts of it, even if predictable. Zach Morris' character was funny and likeable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBricklayer View Post
                        Did anyone watch Pitch last night? I didn't plan to and we ended up watching by accident as tv just happened to be on Fox. Didn't know much about this show, and immediately I told my wife this general premise is asinine. If there were to be a female pitcher, she's not going to look like that. She'd have actual muscle mass and be built more like Steven Adams' sister, not some 115 lbs girl. Biology is still biology no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

However, I did find myself liking parts of it, even if predictable. Zach Morris' character was funny and likeable.

I think if some chick wants to be the first female pitcher, it doesn't matter her body size. What matters will be her ability to throw a knuckleball.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
                          I think if some chick wants to be the first female pitcher, it doesn't matter her body size. What matters will be her ability to throw a knuckleball.
                          Well maybe we are talking different things, but yeah it will matter her body size. She'll need to be biologically inclined to have more mass than the typical girl. Just because she can throw a great knuckler won't matter if she's only topping out at 75mph.

Comment

stupid question- is a designated survivor used irl?

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
                              stupid question- is a designated survivor used irl?

Yes, there's always one person from the cabinet who does not attend the State of the Union.

If you believe The West Wing ( and why wouldn't you?), he/she hangs out in the Oval Office

Comment

Working...
                              X