• Who needs an airbag when your an F'ing Ninja

Fast Forward to :30

Re: Who needs an airbag when your an F'ing Ninja

Comment

The shoulder brush at :52 is great.

Comment

wish we could have seen the landing. But pretty sick.

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=1791.msg19650#msg19650 date=1288283900]
          wish we could have seen the landing. But pretty sick.
          [/quote]

He looks a little bloody when he walks back and his shirt is all dirty so I don't think he stuck the landing.

Comment

I went to High School in the San Fernando valley in California and took public transportation. My high school was on the corner of a fairly busy, large intersection.

One day, after school, a bunch of us were at the bus stop on the corner and some chode on a motorcycle was checking out chicks in their Catholic school-girl outfits and didn't notice the car stopped at the light in front of him. He went right into the back of it at full speed. He went superman over the back of the car, hit his knees/legs on the roof, did a somersault, and landed on his feet in the middle of the intersection; stuck the landing and was unhurt.

This was in the days before helmet laws, so it could have been really bad. Amazing and funny, especially watching him drag his bike to the sidewalk while we were all laughing at him.

Comment

I did a similar thing, except I bounced off the car's hood.

9th and Vermont in Lawrence. I'd just turned from 9th around the corner onto Vermont, headed south. A car made an illegal turn coming out of Columbia Savings, turning north onto Vermont. It was KU fee payment day (August 22), and the driver, who kept shouting "I'VE KILLED HIM! I'VE KILLED HIM!" was a KU student. It was the only day I'd ever ridden without a helmet. I did a complete somersault over the car and landed on my feet. I immediately crouched down, as people swarmed out of the bank to rubberneck.

I picked up the wrecked bike and waited for the police. Had a scratch on my palms but that was it.

Comment

A ninja in our midst. I know who to not fuck with now.

Comment

Working...
                X