Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timberlake cheated on Biel with...Olivia Munn? WTF

Link

Jesus. The only woman more overrated than Munn is EA.

Re: Timberlake cheated on Biel with...Olivia Munn? WTF

And the only poster gheyer than filmy is...well...umm...I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Comment

I'm sure Timberlake was like, why not. That guy could bang some strange daily.

Comment

Munn is no troll or something, but a serious downgrade from Biel. If you're going to cheat (publicly) on Biel pick someone better than Munn.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1789.msg19604#msg19604 date=1288278047]
          [/quote]

Exactly. Biel is hotter than Munn in most people's eyes, but she may be like a dead fish in the sack. On the other hand, I can see Munn being a FREAK when it comes to the secks. Justin just wanted to find out for himself.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1789.msg19608#msg19608 date=1288278735]
            [quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1789.msg19604#msg19604 date=1288278047]
            [/quote]

Exactly. Biel is hotter than Munn in most people's eyes, but she may be like a dead fish in the sack. On the other hand, I can see Munn being a FREAK when it comes to the secks. Justin just wanted to find out for himself.
            [/quote]

Because she reads scripts about video games and pretends to be a nerd?

Comment

Munn is a huge bitch...IMO

but anyway...as they say.....show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy that's tired of banging her

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1789.msg19610#msg19610 date=1288278998]
                Munn is a huge bitch...IMO

but anyway...as they say.....show me a hot chick and I'll show you a guy that's tired of banging her
                [/quote]

A buddy of mine has hung out with her a few times. He said she's actually really cool.

Comment

ah, I heard her do some radio interviews and she seemed really stuck up and full of herself

but who knows...perhaps she was just uptight in the interviews

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1789.msg19609#msg19609 date=1288278984]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. She is placed on some pedestal with internet dorks.

But JT is doing it wrong having one woman. Looks like I can finally make my move on Jessica. Anyone got her number?

Comment

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1789.msg19615#msg19615 date=1288280684]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. She is placed on some pedestal with internet dorks.

But JT is doing it wrong having one woman. Looks like I can finally make my move on Jessica. Anyone got her number?
                      [/quote]

As I've mentioned elsewhere, a former co-worker of mine to her to prom in high school. He's 5'6 half-asian, average looking dude. He didn't bang her, but said she was quiet and reserved in HS.

Biel may have a loose vag or be boring in the sack and that's why Timbo cheated on her?

Comment

You're way too tolerable to be the real fuego

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, there's just something about her that makes me think that way. I may be way off base, though.

Comment

Hell, I'd just call for a threesome and that'd be that.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1789.msg19641#msg19641 date=1288283338]
                              Hell, I'd just call for a threesome and that'd be that.
                              [/quote]

Jefe, are you mad that you now can only aspire to have Timberlake's sloppy seconds?

Comment

Working...
                              X