Here is how you know Mel Gibson has hit the end of his rope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is how you know Mel Gibson has hit the end of his rope

when the cast of Hangover 2 protests his addition in a cameo role.

Link

Re: Here is how you know Mel Gibson has hit the end of his rope

you have to be a big POS if you've got Zach G protesting you

Comment

Sounds like a good Between Two Ferns.

Comment

I don't even think another Mad Max could revive Gibson's career any time soon.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1772.msg19468#msg19468 date=1288216468]
          [/quote]

Agreed. Tom Cruise has jumped on couches, married the opposite sex (really Tom?), and believe in a religion based on alien spirits living on Earth. Mel has blown this out of the water.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=1772.msg19525#msg19525 date=1288234909]
            [/quote]

Agreed. Tom Cruise has jumped on couches, married the opposite sex (really Tom?), and believe in a religion based on alien spirits living on Earth. Mel has blown this out of the water.
            [/quote]

To be fair to Mel, people have been racist and antisemitic for thousands of years. Scientology has only been around for like 30 years.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1772.msg19527#msg19527 date=1288235054]
              [quote author=CStop link=topic=1772.msg19525#msg19525 date=1288234909]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

To be fair to Mel, people have been racist and antisemitic for thousands of years. Scientology has only been around for like 30 years.
              [/quote]

Nothing like hating your savior's religion.

Comment

Working...
              X