Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan Dares NBC: Sue Me

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_774609.html

"What I really wanna do is be sued over the bear and then appear in court with the Masturbating Bear," he said. "'Your Honor, this bear can't help himself!'"

Re: Conan Dares NBC: Sue Me

Awesome. I can hardly wait for the TBS show's premiere. Fuck NBC and fuck asshole Jay Leno.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1769.msg19375#msg19375 date=1288206771]
      Awesome. I can hardly wait for the TBS show's premiere. Fuck NBC and fuck asshole Jay Leno.
      [/quote]

Conan is and will be great.

Leno sucks ass. Not funny and just a douche overall. About as bad as Letterman.

Comment

:cheers

Comment

Can we invite Stinkey here to wax poetic about the late night drama?

Comment

Phog is probably turning into a place that he enjoys....let's leave him there

Comment

I think I saw that Leno's viewership is down 21% from last year

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1769.msg19421#msg19421 date=1288210083]
                I think I saw that Leno's viewership is down 21% from last year
                [/quote]

Yep the bolded portion just shows how stupid most viewers are.

To be sure, Mr. Leno is drawing more overall viewers than Mr. O'Brien did last fall. For the first three weeks of the TV season, Mr. Leno is averaging 3.7 million viewers, 50% more than Mr. O'Brien, according to Nielsen Co. But only 1.3 million of those viewers are between 18 and 49 years old, the group many national advertisers want to reach. That tally is down 4.4% from Mr. O'Brien's in the year-earlier period, Nielsen says.

Mr. Leno's overall audience so far this season is also down 21% from his own tally just two years ago, when he averaged 4.7 million viewers, according to Nielsen. His audience among people between 18 and 49 is down about 25%. Mr. Letterman's overall audience has also declined as the late-night audience has fragmented, down 3.7% from two years ago, to 3.6 million, in the first three weeks of the season.

Comment

:dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird: :dirtybird:

Comment

Working...
                  X