Name the next movie I should see theaters or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the next movie I should see theaters or not

Last two movies I saw were The Social Network and the documentary Waiting for Superman, which were both good. What next? The last one was fucking depressing as hell. I want something upbeat or filled with action. Give me your suggestions now or else.

Re: Name the next movie I should see theaters or not

RED

Comment

The last movie I saw in theaters was Iron Man 2

before that, it was Hangover

I need to get out more often

Comment

So we should name a movie you should either see in theaters or not? Isn't that any movie?

Comment

Jackass 3D

Comment

FF24. Any news on if Due Date is good? Seems to have a pretty good cast.

Comment

Inside Job

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1768.msg19411#msg19411 date=1288209134]
                [/quote]

Its got to be entertaining.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1768.msg19426#msg19426 date=1288210923]
                  Inside Job
                  [/quote]

Will be seeing this when it comes for sure.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1768.msg19374#msg19374 date=1288206381]
                    The last movie I saw in theaters was Iron Man 2

before that, it was Hangover

I need to get out more often
                    [/quote]

I think The Hangover might be the last movie I saw in theaters. I hate watching movies in theaters though, because the other people there piss me off. Plus, I'm not good at watching movies in general...

Comment

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1768.msg19411#msg19411 date=1288209134]
                        [/quote]

I missed the advance screening of it. Gotta admit, the TV spots are starting to piss me off a little bit.

I do get to see a movie that rhymes with Shmarry Shmotter next week.

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=1768.msg19367#msg19367 date=1288204441]
                          Last two movies I saw were The Social Network and the documentary Waiting for Superman, which were both good. What next? The last one was fucking depressing as hell. I want something upbeat or filled with action. Give me your suggestions now or else.
                          [/quote]
                          :blah:

Comment

I watched Winter's Bone last night. Pretty good flick (kind of depressing to see that people live like that - set in Missouri and has connections to impact of the meth trade on a family). Not an edge of your seat thriller, though. Put it this way, Auraltooth would highly recommend it.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1768.msg19780#msg19780 date=1288300072]
                              I watched Winter's Bone last night. Pretty good flick (kind of depressing to see that people live like that - set in Missouri and has connections to impact of the meth trade on a family). Not an edge of your seat thriller, though. Put it this way, Auraltooth would highly recommend it.
                              [/quote]

I thought it was decent and the girl's acting was awesome, but I wasn't blown away.

Comment

Working...
                              X