Help me cancel my Phog.net subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me cancel my Phog.net subscription

There used to be a phone number where one could CANCEL the crooked auto-renewal. Now, braving the Phog SuperAIDZ, I can't find the number.

Anybody have it? How else does one KILL a membership to Phog.net?

Re: Help me cancel my Phog.net subscription

i an say kill it wit fire. dat tomas is a bad man. big up to i an breddas at wavingthewheat.

Comment

1-888-979-0979

Open 9-6 Central.

Comment

[quote author=JamaicanMeCrazy! link=topic=1764.msg19310#msg19310 date=1288195728]
        i an say kill it wit fire. dat tomas is a bad man. big up to i an breddas at wavingthewheat.
        [/quote]

Muhrdahr dem, rood boi, hot steppah! (rasta horns)
        TomLight, da downpressorman

Comment

provided you can still log in, go to My Profile at the very top and select subscriptions from the pull down menu. I think you can cancel it there. I know I cancelled mine without calling anyone anyway so there is a way.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=1764.msg19311#msg19311 date=1288196076]
            1-888-979-0979

Open 9-6 Central.
            [/quote]

Much obliged, Ono. In case anyone was wondering why I kept it past 7/27/10, I actually DO like Aaron Cedeno's and Garfield's stories in the Jayhawk Illustrated. Now that my last issue has arrived, it's time to 86 Tom's site for good. I've only gone there about five times since 7/27 -- honest.

Now I have to go run a suite of virus, worm, spyware and malware scans.

Comment

Working...
            X