• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the real rat

PLEASE STAND UP

PLEASE STAND UP

Re: Will the real rat

I believe Tom has said he's reading the board. He referenced me 'attacking' him which I did earlier in another thread here by calling him a nazi.

Comment

he said as he's heard you're attacking him. One of his cronies is reading this board then gargling what we said to him while on his knees in front of Tom. Let's be honest about who it is... it's the Cheese.

Comment

This is of course the same TomLight who thinks everyone should act like adults.

Because adults spy on another website and tattle on people who are being mean to another person.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1752.msg19160#msg19160 date=1288131476]
          he said as he's heard you're attacking him. One of his cronies is reading this board then gargling what we said to him while on his knees in front of Tom. Let's be honest about who it is... it's the Cheese.
          [/quote]

Yes, but he also said at another point in the Analogy thread that he has seen the other site. But you're right, he called me out for attacking him when really the only time I said anything 'attacking' him was on here and for the most part, it was to see if he'd react on the Phog. :blah:

Comment

Hey Tom, if you're reading this, :dirtybird:

Comment

[/quote]

How can it be buttcheese, I mean he is so busy and he doesn't get paid to be a mod. I'm sure he doesn't have time to read this site...give me a break. Cheese is such an ahole. I bet it is him.

Comment

[quote author=RDhawk link=topic=1752.msg19167#msg19167 date=1288132173]
                [/quote]

How can it be buttcheese, I mean he is so busy and he doesn't get paid to be a mod. I'm sure he doesn't have time to read this site...give me a break. Cheese is such an ahole. I bet it is him.
                [/quote]

I bet it's him, too. I think it was about a month that somebody came in chat and was acting like him. I don't remember the details but I remember believing it really was him.

Comment

did he talk about Lake of the Ozarks and his Halloween costume?
                  [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1752.msg19168#msg19168 date=1288132711]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

I bet it's him, too. I think it was about a month that somebody can in chat and was acting like him. I don't remember the details but I remember believing it really was him.
                  [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1752.msg19170#msg19170 date=1288132826]
                    [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1752.msg19168#msg19168 date=1288132711]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

I bet it's him, too. I think it was about a month that somebody can in chat and was acting like him. I don't remember the details but I remember believing it really was him.
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

No, I think it was the "HOT TUB IS OPEN!!!" opening line he shouted as he entered chat that made us all a little suspicious. It was probably just a coincidence, though. Lots of people greet me with that line.

Comment

I can only imagine. It's usually part of my opening salvo to a woman. Boat? Twice the wine? Hot tub?
                      [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1752.msg19172#msg19172 date=1288132944]
                      [quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1752.msg19170#msg19170 date=1288132826]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]

No, I think it was the "HOT TUB IS OPEN!!!" opening line he shouted as he entered chat that made us all a little suspicious. It was probably just a coincidence, though. Lots of people greet me with that line.
                      [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=1752.msg19145#msg19145 date=1288127739]
                        I believe Tom has said he's reading the board. He referenced me 'attacking' him which I did earlier in another thread here by calling him a nazi.
                        [/quote]

oh...so he's fuckin lurking over here worried about what everyone is saying about him and I'M the childish one for posting a pic of some ambulance chaser?

physician dickhead thyself!

Comment

I forget....how bloody was the picture Tom posted when he went to the ER? I cannot remember how bad it was.

Comment

T42YS has been conspicuously absent from this thread.

Comment

I bumped the BC thread for yous guys

Comment

Working...
                              X