Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Halloween is a few days away...

What are you going as?

I know this is going to be played out, but I don't give a sh!t.

My girlfriend and I are going as:

Me - Brett Favre, in full-on Vikings gear, with a prosthetic wang haning out of my pants
    Her - cell phone with a photo of me in my prosthetic wang

Re: So, Halloween is a few days away...

Me - Tiger Woods in Sunday Red with an iron bent over my head and a black eye
    Her - Elin Nordegren

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=1741.msg19026#msg19026 date=1288110495]
      Me - Tiger Woods in Sunday Red with an iron bent over my head and a black eye
      Her - Elin Nordegren
      [/quote]
      That's pretty funny. I especially like your attention to detail with the Sunday red.

Comment

this:

or I might just wear my boots, jeans, top, western jacket and my stetson. we shall see how much energy i feel like exerting.

Maybe I could pick up a pair of spurs somewhere... they may come in handy if I decide to kick someone again this weekend with my cowboy boots on....

Comment

The rapist from Lovely Bones

[img width=511 height=600]http://www.reviewstl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/stanley-tucci-the-lovely-bones.jpg[/img]

Comment

nothing says Halloween like child rapist.

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1741.msg19050#msg19050 date=1288112445]

[img width=511 height=600]http://www.reviewstl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/stanley-tucci-the-lovely-bones.jpg[/img]
            [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1741.msg19052#msg19052 date=1288112774]
              nothing says Halloween like child rapist.

[/quote]
              [/quote]

In his defense, he was a murderer too.

Comment

[/quote]

Tom Light, is that you?

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1741.msg19067#msg19067 date=1288113801]

[/quote]

Tom Light, is that you?
                  [/quote]

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE EXTRA SKIN HANGING OVER MY LEATHER GUN HOLSTER YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER?

Comment

Thinking of being Billy Mitchell (long black wig, ridiculous beard, black button down, American flag tie, and, if I can find it, bottle of Rickey's hot sauce). Worried that it might cause too much controversy...kind of like the abortion issue.

Comment

Re: Re: So, Halloween is a few days away...

[quote author=bizarroacslater link=topic=1741.msg19101#msg19101 date=1288117003]
                      Thinking of being Billy Mitchell (long black wig, ridiculous beard, black button down, American flag tie, and, if I can find it, bottle of Rickey's hot sauce). Worried that it might cause too much controversy...kind of like the abortion issue.
                      [/quote]

I thought about that too. It would be awesome if someone got it you didn't know at a party. You need the whole twin galaxies crew.

Comment

Re: Re: So, Halloween is a few days away...

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1741.msg19110#msg19110 date=1288119298]
                        You need the whole twin galaxies crew.
                        [/quote]

In a perfect world, I'd be Brian Kuh and just keep walking around talking about kill screens and narrating mundane events over the phone like a douchebag. Unfortunately, no one would get it and they'd just think I was actually being a douchebag.

Comment

[quote author=bizarroacslater link=topic=1741.msg19112#msg19112 date=1288119489]
                          [quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1741.msg19110#msg19110 date=1288119298]
                          You need the whole twin galaxies crew.
                          [/quote]

In a perfect world, I'd be Brian Kuh and just keep walking around talking about kill screens and narrating mundane events over the phone like a douchebag. Unfortunately, no one would get it and they'd just think I was actually being a douchebag.
                          [/quote]

I just want to let you know there may be a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up pretty soon.

Comment

I want to be a part of this.

Comment

I'll be a baby with a diaper, pascifier and bib.

Comment

Working...
                              X