Huuuuuge Southwest Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huuuuuge Southwest Sale

for 72 hours. Fares are $30, $60, $90 & $120 depending on the distance between you and your destination.

I just booked from Tulsa to LAX and Tulsa to Nashville total for about the same price as a normal roundtrip to LA would be.

I love SWA sales!!!

Re: Huuuuuge Southwest Sale

GAAAAAAAHHHH

So tempted to fly to Michigan for the basketball game Jan 9. Damn you UB.

Comment

I just booked Vegas tickets on Saturday.... damn you Southwest for not having this sale sooner.

Comment

this is helpful information. I thank you.

Comment

This sale is actually only about $60 less than I would pay on other carriers. And it's at a time I don't really want/need to travel. F me.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1728.msg18941#msg18941 date=1288104276]
            GAAAAAAAHHHH

So tempted to fly to Michigan for the basketball game Jan 9. Damn you UB.
            [/quote]

I've been strongly considering going to this game as well.

Comment

Oh snap, I take it back. $60 round trip to LaGuardia. Booked.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=1728.msg18942#msg18942 date=1288104447]
                I just booked Vegas tickets on Saturday.... damn you Southwest for not having this sale sooner.
                [/quote]

It's Southwest. You can cancel and rebook, using your credit, while still retaining credit to use on a later flight.

Comment

[quote author=Gem link=topic=1728.msg19006#msg19006 date=1288109335]
                  [quote author=ono link=topic=1728.msg18942#msg18942 date=1288104447]
                  [/quote]

It's Southwest. You can cancel and rebook, using your credit, while still retaining credit to use on a later flight.
                  [/quote]

Different carrier. Sucky.

Comment

• [li]Travel December 1 through December 15 and January 4, 2011 through February 16, 2011.
                      Travel valid every day except Sundays.[/li]
                      [li][/li]

Comment

[quote author=bobbything link=topic=1728.msg19030#msg19030 date=1288110878]

• [li]Travel December 1 through December 15 and January 4, 2011 through February 16, 2011.
                        [li][/li]

[/quote]

There are always travel times and restrictions. Usually Friday is blacked out too.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=1728.msg19031#msg19031 date=1288111129]
                        [quote author=bobbything link=topic=1728.msg19030#msg19030 date=1288110878]

[li][/li]

[/quote]
                        I know. It just sucks because I was booking my flight to San Diego over New Year's to see my brother, and that's when I noticed this message.
                        There are always travel times and restrictions. Usually Friday is blacked out too.
                        [/quote]

Comment

Thanks, UB.

Anybody out there have any promotion codes for Southwest?

Comment

Working...
                          X