In this thread, we allow you to ask about inside jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this thread, we allow you to ask about inside jokes

Yeh, a lot of you miss them since they seem to come up in chat. Here is your one chance to get a back story. After this, we will all just point and laugh when you ask.

Re: In this thread, we allow you to ask about inside jokes

Is Jefe getting married soon?

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=1724.msg18857#msg18857 date=1288059744]
      [/quote]

I'll let Jefe decide if this needs to be shared again lol

Comment

OH GODDAMMIT. :facepalm

Comment

Why does his wedding registry only have rakes on it? Who really needs 69 rakes?

Comment

why does jefe only recognize his puerto rican heritage and not his german side?

Why are all our inside jokes making fun of Jefe?

Comment

[/quote]

boy would I like to know all about this.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1724.msg18879#msg18879 date=1288064561]
                OH GODDAMMIT. :facepalm
                [/quote]

Wait, you're officially recognized by the state of Kansas as being in a marital relationship?

Comment

jeff is married?

#tellmemore

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=1724.msg18953#msg18953 date=1288106003]
                    [/quote]

boy would I like to know all about this.
                    [/quote]

Jefe helps illegal immigrants gain US citizenship by marrying them.

Comment

Jefe helps illegal immigrants gain US citizenship by marrying them.
                      [/quote]

this doesn't surprise me too much. he needs to change his business model to "slutty immigrants."

Comment

This feels like Pile on Jefe Week all over again. :cry:

BASTARDS! Seriously though, if you want to know more, gravy, I'll tell you next time I see you in chat. It's really not as big a deal as of a few weeks ago...

AND I'M CUBAN, YOU FUCKASSES!!!1 :gun:

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1724.msg19061#msg19061 date=1288113309]

[/quote]

"I'm Cuban B!"

"Ah yes, Cuban Bee!"

Comment

BASTARDS! Seriously though, if you want to know more, gravy, I'll tell you next time I see you in chat. It's really not as big a deal as of a few weeks ago...

[/quote]

Did you get a case of sandy vaginitis for your birthday? Many here were banned because of your birthday wishes yesterday! And you feel like you're being piled on! Ungrateful Jefe.

:gun: :jefe:

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1724.msg19064#msg19064 date=1288113729]

[/quote]

Did you get a case of sandy vaginitis for your birthday? Many here were banned because of your birthday wishes yesterday! And you feel like you're being piled on! Ungrateful Jefe.

:gun: :jefe:
                              [/quote]

By my count, about 10 Phoggers were indirectly - well, some more directly - banned due to my Birthday. :runaway:

Comment

Working...
                              X