No announcement yet.

WavingTheWheat.com Memorial Wall of Banned Posters at Phog.net Remembrance Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WavingTheWheat.com Memorial Wall of Banned Posters at Phog.net Remembrance Wall

This is to honor those who were banned in service of their humor at the hands of the Enemy. Post here if you have been permabanned, or know of someone who was.

Banned, but not forgotten.

Re: WavingTheWheat.com Memorial Wall of Banned Posters at Phog.net Remembrance Wall

I'm "moderated" which means anything I post has to be approved by Tom (which means nothing gets approved). I might as well be banned.

Comment

Re: WavingTheWheat.com Memorial Wall of Banned Posters at Phog.net Remembrance Wall

Goddamn, it's good to be back.

Comment

IP Banned (I assume)

Comment

IP banned

Comment

R.I.P. bubblebuttpeter. While he isn't me, he was a college roommate and good guy.

Comment

IP banned.

Comment

I think in large part to whois anonymity I surprisingly am not.

Comment

i have no idea:

why i'm banned
                  for how long
                  or why tom is afraid to pm me back with these answers.

Comment

Pete just got banned.

Comment

[quote author=JackLord link=topic=1716.msg18820#msg18820 date=1288051242]

i have no idea:

why i'm banned
                      for how long
                      or why tom is afraid to pm me back with these answers.

[/quote]

me too

Comment

Why, hello there.

Comment

TheSinisterUrge and sampatchley (who?) are no longer allowed at the Phog.

Comment

It is done.

[img width=600 height=196]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/jhawk2001/chief.jpg?t=1288058144[/img]
                            [img width=600 height=489]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/jhawk2001/chief2.jpg?t=1288058164[/img]

Comment

Permaban on D-Day, 7-27-2010.

Fuck 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X