Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

As way of introduction, my name is enfuego and I'm a quality poster and long time KU fan.

I enjoy college basketball, am a die hard football fan, and drinking copious amounts of Heineken beer. Also, I have a big dong.

Re: Hello

goddammit.

Comment

but how tall are you?

Comment

you have to give enfuego that (if it is him) that he still kept his persona the same whether or not people hated him or not. Remember when MichaelSean wanted to "start fresh" and everyone laughed at him and then he pulled his usual douchebag persona out and then left never to be seen again?

Comment

AWESOME

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1714.msg18784#msg18784 date=1288047327]
            you have to give enfuego that (if it is him) that he still kept his persona the same whether or not people hated him or not. Remember when MichaelSean wanted to "start fresh" and everyone laughed at him and then he pulled his usual douchebag persona out and then left never to be seen again?
            [/quote]

Hey now, as a quality poster, why should I change my persona?

Just as an fmi - is it okay to post boobie's here?

Comment

so this is where everyone went

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1714.msg18782#msg18782 date=1288047254]
                goddammit.
                [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1714.msg18789#msg18789 date=1288047691]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Only if they are candid pics and not just screen grabs or GIS images.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

go to your profile and join the group the "dirty birds"

cyclist will be your new best friend

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1714.msg18796#msg18796 date=1288048046]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

go to your profile and join the group the "dirty birds"

cyclist will be your new best friend
                      [/quote]

Hmmm... I'll have to check that out on my home computer.

Comment

We now have a quorum.

Comment

Fuck

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1714.msg18814#msg18814 date=1288050196]
                            Fuck
                            [/quote]

Comment

Enfuego and TacoHut?

come back. We miss youl.

Comment

Working...
                              X