Do you ever stand at the toilet to pee and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever stand at the toilet to pee and

have two distinct streams of piss going in two different directions and think, WTF?

Re: Do you ever stand at the toilet to pee and

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1702.msg18557#msg18557 date=1287967831]
    have two distinct streams of piss going in two different directions and think, WTF?
    [/quote]

I don't think "WTF" but there is that moment of panic where I can't decide which stream to go with. You want to minimize cleanup here.

Anyway, the reason that happens is because you fell asleep right after cranking one out.

Comment

Do you ever stand at the toilet to pee and

[quote author=Protist link=topic=1702.msg18581#msg18581 date=1287970942]
      [quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1702.msg18557#msg18557 date=1287967831]
      [/quote]

I don't think "WTF" but there is that moment of panic where I can't decide which stream to go with. You want to minimize cleanup here.

Anyway, the reason that happens is because you fell asleep right after cranking one out.
      [/quote]

This explains my dual stream this morning. Thanks Doc!

Comment

Well, for what ever reason it happens, today I guessed the wrong stream.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1702.msg18586#msg18586 date=1287977544]
          Well, for what ever reason it happens, today I guessed the wrong stream.
          [/quote]

Did you piss all over our apartment bathroom?

Comment

Sometimes, when I'm really pissed about something (pun intended) and I have to urinate whilst still upset, I'm able to piss in two urinals at once.

Comment

Sometimes I have to do a handstand to take a piss in the morning.

Comment

'Snake-piss'. Protist is right-- it happens if you're changing gears too quickly after coitis.

Comment

Working...
                X