Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you whores drinking?

The official drink of the Dark Lord

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.kickbuttcoffee.com/images/darth-vader-bock.jpg[/img]

Re: What are you whores drinking?

You all suck.

Comment

Coffee - it's before 8:00 am and the boy is whiny. Lots of coffee.

Comment

I was at oktoberfest....had some Marshall oktoberfest and then the free bud diesel they gave to volunteers

Comment

i drank crown. then went to oktoberfest. and drank a pitcher of wsfjafshfjkdhf premium. i think it was warsteiner. i do not know for sure. i know it was good. then i drank jameson.

i do not feel good this morning.

Comment

Yeah that was a warsteiner premium...we worked that tent during the second shift...it was much more fun than the sports tent

then again, I think it gets CRAZY at night....I'm not really sure cause I was at the volunteer tent all night...getting up this am was not a treat

Comment

Cutthroat Porter. Fall always gets me back into stouts and porters.

Comment

Last night was mainly a mix of Miller Lite and Bud Light. It was a long day of drinking-- 2:30 to 1 am.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1682.msg18449#msg18449 date=1287930416]
                  Last night was mainly a mix of Miller Lite and Bud Light. It was a long day of drinking-- 2:30 to 1 am.
                  [/quote]

You have to do this with our football team. No way around it.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=1682.msg18459#msg18459 date=1287933055]
                    [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1682.msg18449#msg18449 date=1287930416]
                    [/quote]

You have to do this with our football team. No way around it.
                    [/quote]

Actually, I was watching another anemic team-- the Minnesota Gophers. I strolled up to TCF Bank Stadium about fifteen minutes late and got a ticket from a scalper for half of face. I was about thirty rows up for $30. The stadium was amazing and I got to see JoePa stroll the sidelines.

There wasn't any booze at the stadium, so I spilled over to Dinkytown afterward and drank while I watched LSU-Auburn and Wiscy-Iowa. Then I followed it up by watching the KU and OU games with an OU fan. He was upset so we went to a gentleman's club. A fun day, but I feel like crap now.

Comment

I'd really like to see that stadium. I saw it when it was about 50% done. It's starting to look like no road trips for me this year to see another stadium. Nebraska was the plan, but that is starting to fall through. I should have taken advantage of the USC-Hawaii game when I was on the island. $45/ticket plus transportation seemed a bit much.

Comment

I drank vodka ginger ales last night. And took approximately 5-10 vodka shots. And then only drank whiskey at the bar. Followed by beers until around 4:30 am when people finally left my house. I don't feel well. :puke:

Comment

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1682.msg18468#msg18468 date=1287938459]

[/quote]

Now your bitterness is completely understood, Uncle Owen.

Comment

I've found that a Zima goes well with a fresh bag of salted dicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X