Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the genres would you choose to be the best in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the genres would you choose to be the best in?

I think I would probably choose Country, seems like you could still get some decent ass but he chances of being stalked by teens/skanks/druggies/babbies mommas would be less. Plus Country honors it's legends well.

Re: Which of the genres would you choose to be the best in?

Why these selections? You seem to have left out a few. Polka, Reggae, EMO, punk, classical, and Yanni.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1648.msg17841#msg17841 date=1287632487]
      Why these selections? You seem to have left out a few. Polka, Reggae, EMO, punk, classical, and Yanni.
      [/quote]

Just answer the fucking question

Comment

:cry: Proud of yourself? Look what you did to me.

Comment

Actually I am not proud because I did not accomplish my goal of getting you to answer the questions.

BTW, I love this one :jerkoff:

Comment

I did answer the question. :shades:

Comment

Country. I hate the genre, but you can't deny the appeal of Southern girls.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1648.msg17856#msg17856 date=1287665379]
                Country. I hate the genre, but you can't deny the appeal of Southern girls.
                [/quote]

and you don't have to be talented to be successful

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=1648.msg17836#msg17836 date=1287628955]
                  I think I would probably choose Country, seems like you could still get some decent ass but he chances of being stalked by teens/skanks/druggies/babbies mommas would be less. Plus Country honors it's legends well.
                  [/quote]

True dat. I would love to be George Strait !

Comment

[quote author=cyclist link=topic=1648.msg17892#msg17892 date=1287671551]
                    [quote author=TacoHut link=topic=1648.msg17836#msg17836 date=1287628955]
                    [/quote]

True dat. I would love to be George Strait !
                    [/quote]

Yeah, but you and he are both old farts. He probably hasn't pulled any strange while on tour in decades.

Besides the fact that he's a ragin' Tennessee fan and bald as fuck I'd rather be Kenny Chesney right now. Or maybe Jason Aldean.

Comment

I thought about country...for the same reasons you mentioned.

Went with R&B however. That baby makin music just where its at. Enabling the secks.

Comment

R&B, soul... Because black women are just better at sex than white chicks.

Comment

I picked Pop. Mainly so I could tour with Katy Perry's awesome rack.

Comment

Working...
                          X