X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU football this weekend - I'll let you decide

Thoughts?

Re: KU football this weekend - I'll let you decide

Watch it...its not like you'll be stuck at the game...you can always change the channel if it gets too ugly for you.

Comment

I'll be honest...this is the first football game in years that I have actually considered not watching. I'm tired of planning my Saturday all around a game that ends up pissing me off within the first few minutes.

That said, I am a glutton for punishment and just RSVP'd our family for the local watch party. Our alum coordinator is getting desperate.....she is bribing us with door prizes, trivia contest, bingo, and pictures with Baby Jay. If nothing else, at least I'll be at a bar. :cheers

Comment

I'm driving up saturday morning for it....I'm just hoping the gf will join and I'll get a lil handy on the way there....amirite

Comment

I have season tickets and I'm not going. It's not because we suck though, I have to work. It'll be the first home game I have missed since Baylor 07 (for my honeymoon).

Comment

Anyone got dibs on your tickets?

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1647.msg17854#msg17854 date=1287664958]
            I have season tickets and I'm not going. It's not because we suck though, I have to work. It'll be the first home game I have missed since Baylor 07 (for my honeymoon).
            [/quote]

Comment

I'm going. And I can't drink either.

F me.

Comment

I'll be there, and will be at West afterwards for probably the rest of the night.

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=1647.msg17864#msg17864 date=1287668341]
                  I'm going. And I can't drink either.

F me.
                  [/quote]

That's pretty rough. Sober 2010 KU Football is something I wouldn't wish on enemies.

Comment

I haven't followed KU football this year (I don't even know your record and I'm too lazy to look it up). Judging by the sentiments in this thread it seems Gill is off to a rocky start. Someone give me a summary plz.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1647.msg17879#msg17879 date=1287669636]
                      I haven't followed KU football this year (I don't even know your record and I'm too lazy to look it up). Judging by the sentiments in this thread it seems Gill is off to a rocky start. Someone give me a summary plz.
                      [/quote]

Deer in the headlights.

Comment

C'mon. Turn crappy KU football into a drinking game.

Comment

Every time Gill puts his hands on his hips and cocks his head toward teh scoreboard

SHOTTTTSSSS

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1647.msg17929#msg17929 date=1287684541]
                            Every time Gill puts his hands on his hips and cocks his head toward teh scoreboard

SHOTTTTSSSS
                            [/quote]

That alcohol poisoning and that ain't right!

Comment

Every timeout taken because a play isn't called in on time. :cheers
                              Every time we punt. :cheers
                              Every time we roll our QB to his non throwing side. :cheers
                              Every screen pass called. :lute:

Comment

Working...
                              X