Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll let y'all decide my fate (or at least maybe help me make a decision)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll let y'all decide my fate (or at least maybe help me make a decision)

I was going to go to Lawrence this weekend for Homecoming. But given my propensity for over-spending while there and the large amount I spent while on vacation in MN a week and a half ago, I'm torn. It's KU football... and my friends but at the same time I don't know if I can afford to party like I usually would this weekend. One of my good guy friends is coming in town from Illinois and the others are heading into Lawrence from KC to party for the weekend. They've been attempting to guilt trip me into going and staying at my Crazy's house.... But I just don't know.

I am also probably the most indecisive person you'll never meet.

Help me. :runaway:

Re: I'll let y'all decide my fate (or at least maybe help me make a decision)

Octoberfest. Do it.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1642.msg17747#msg17747 date=1287598665]
      Octoberfest. Do it.
      [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=1642.msg17750#msg17750 date=1287598728]
        [quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1642.msg17747#msg17747 date=1287598665]
        Octoberfest. Do it.
        [/quote]
        [/quote]

Fuckin' A.

Comment

Tulsa. DON'T do it. Go to Lawrence, which is 5000 times more fun than Tulsa will ever be.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1642.msg17767#msg17767 date=1287605154]
            Tulsa. DON'T do it. Go to Lawrence, which is 5000 times more fun than Tulsa will ever be.
            [/quote]

Ditto

Comment

[/quote]

You clearly haven't been to a KU football game this year.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1642.msg17769#msg17769 date=1287605929]
                [/quote]

Lawrence, not KU football. Hell, the game might increase your desire to get wasted in a shorter amount of time thus saving you money.

You clearly haven't been to a KU football game this year.
                [/quote]

Comment

I chose to stay in Tulsa and go to Oktoberfest.

One pitcher of 6 point beer a night and I'll be good. :cheers

AND THEY NOW TAKE CREDIT CARDS AT OKTOBERFEST!!!!!!!!! (this is actually very very exciting. don't judge)

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=1642.msg18080#msg18080 date=1287757997]
                    I chose to stay in Tulsa and go to Oktoberfest.

One pitcher of 6 point beer a night and I'll be good. :cheers

AND THEY NOW TAKE CREDIT CARDS AT OKTOBERFEST!!!!!!!!! (this is actually very very exciting. don't judge)
                    [/quote]

ONE? ONE!? ONE?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X