I cannot wait for Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot wait for Thanksgiving

Are you kidding me? Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams...I wish it happened more than once a year

what's your favorite dish that is non-turkey

Cranberry Mallow Yams for me....BOOM

Re: I cannot wait for Thanksgiving

I can't possibly choose my favorite non-turkey dish, but I know Jefe will agree with me that the Cuban fruit mojo turkey is ftw.

I love Thanksgiving...it's my second-favorite holiday next to Fourth of July. No expectations, no pressure....just food, booze, and football. (and I also love the Macy's parade....I admit).

Comment

I'll be in Singapore for Thanksgiving, so I'll be feasting on the finest delicacies from Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, India and Korea. It's going to be a melting pot of fried foods and rice.

Comment

The dressing that I make.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1633.msg17611#msg17611 date=1287530239]
          I can't possibly choose my favorite non-turkey dish, but I know Jefe will agree with me that the Cuban fruit mojo turkey is ftw.

I love Thanksgiving...it's my second-favorite holiday next to Fourth of July. No expectations, no pressure....just food, booze, and football. (and I also love the Macy's parade....I admit).
          [/quote]

Turkey + Mojo Criollo = Epic Win

Comment

Love Turkey Day. My fav non-turkey dish...probably twice baked potato skins my mom makes. - Baked potatoes scooped out so its just the skin, with ham/bacon/butter/cheese inside and bake. Sour cream on top....amazing. And the potato that is scooped out...add cheese and bake it a couple minutes for some cheesy potatoes.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1633.msg17609#msg17609 date=1287529973]
              Are you kidding me? Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams...I wish it happened more than once a year

[/quote]

Correction: they're sweet taters, only queers and sailors call 'em yams.

Mine is probably Mom's homemade dressing. Although my sister-in-laws crockpot bowtie mac n cheese concoction is coming on strong.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1633.msg17655#msg17655 date=1287581235]

[/quote]

Mine is probably Mom's homemade dressing. Although my sister-in-laws crockpot bowtie mac n cheese concoction is coming on strong.
                [/quote]

You're from Kentucky, when was the last time you saw either of those things?

Comment

Can't wait till the day AFTER Thanksgiving. Vegas baby.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1633.msg17661#msg17661 date=1287581711]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The last time I was in Lawrence.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1633.msg17665#msg17665 date=1287581948]
                      [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1633.msg17661#msg17661 date=1287581711]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is Lawrence the name of your butt-buddy?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1633.msg17668#msg17668 date=1287582063]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it's Randy.

And I pitch.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=1633.msg17669#msg17669 date=1287582125]
                          [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1633.msg17668#msg17668 date=1287582063]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it's Randy.

And I pitch.
                          [/quote]

I love how this went from a Thanksgiving thread to a homo-erotic sniping contest.

Comment

Only on WtW.

Comment

And the last time you were in Lawrence you probably also saw a beatdown

I'm guessing

Comment

Working...
                              X