X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best troller of all time?

Who is the best you've encountered?

Re: Best troller of all time?

fatty4ksu is the gold standard for every bbs'ing occasion.

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1628.msg17572#msg17572 date=1287515614]
      [/quote]

Stevedave and pissclams used to get me worked up when I first started posting. FHD is also to be named among the saints.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1628.msg17574#msg17574 date=1287516398]
        [quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1628.msg17572#msg17572 date=1287515614]
        [/quote]

Stevedave and pissclams used to get me worked up when I first started posting. FHD is also to be named among the saints.
        [/quote]

All three of those are incredibly elite.

Comment

Um, Lewd?

Comment

[quote author=bedouinsoundclash link=topic=1628.msg17578#msg17578 date=1287518707]
            Um, Lewd?
            [/quote]

Was he really a troll, though? I think he's best known for his sock antics, rather than baiting and smearing.

Comment

EDF has been clowning people for years on phog....he has to mentioned as a good troll

to be fair though, I've been pretty much solely on phog, and now WtW...so I don't have a huge sample

Comment

Many years ago I posted on a board that consisted of a lot of benfoldsfive.com boardies that needed a place to chat after Sony took that board down. There were really only about 30 or so regular posters, but it was kind of cool - we were all good friends.

One day somebody dug up some batshit crazy Paul is Dead conspiracy websites. We laughed about it and moved on after a couple of days. About a month later, some dude shows up out of nowhere and pulls that thread up. He was an equally batshit crazy dude who actually believed some of the stuff. Wouldn't leave us the hell alone. The dude had some serious mental issues, but he gave us some entertainment for a while. Called himself SgtPepper, but posted a personal website (his real name was Joseph Bartlo). Turns out the guy was well known on dozens of other message boards...he was absolutely certifiable.

Comment

We had a sock at kusports a couple years ago named JesuswasBlack.
                  Fuckin hilarious.

TuffTiger also showed up for a while and on other boards as well. Tuff as rain.

Comment

AFCat1/Offut/WXCat.

Is the dude retarded? A clever piece of satire? No one is sure.

Comment

I've had some epic trollfests on the Catspause board

Comment

charles webster baer. Guy used to post on almost every message board related to music. Certifiably insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-dWx...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                        X