Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal

This is a running argument with some of my roommates... unbelievably some of them think that cereal is better without milk. What say teh wheat?

Cereal

Milk is an integral part of the cereal eating process. Cereals are developed for how they will taste when milk is introduced.

Now, some cereals are acceptable dry as a handy snack, but never should be chosen if milk is an option.

Comment

Re: Cereal

I quit eating cereal a few years ago for some reason. When I did I always used vanilla soymilk though..

Comment

I would vote both. If I'm actually eating cereal for breakfast, I use milk. However, I often eat it as a snack dry. It's probably half-and-half, as far as how I eat it...

Comment

unless its something that has a ton of sugar that is good to eat like a snack, you have to have milk in cereal.

And yes I use to eat captain crunch peanut butter as a snack in college.

Comment

We had a foreign exchange student from Korea when i was growing up...he ate cereal with coffee

that said, I prefer my cereal with yogurt...definitely not dry though

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1613.msg17547#msg17547 date=1287509147]
              We had a foreign exchange student from Korea when i was growing up...he ate cereal with coffee

that said, I am ghey so Iprefer my cereal with yogurt...definitely not dry though
              [/quote]

FYP

Comment

what has two thumbs and got straight secks in vegas?

this guy

ZING

Comment

[quote author=TheSinisterUrge link=topic=1613.msg17461#msg17461 date=1287460419]
                  I would vote both. If I'm actually eating cereal for breakfast, I use milk. However, I often eat it as a snack dry. It's probably half-and-half, as far as how I eat it...
                  [/quote]

I agree with this. If it's a meal, you need milk. But I have a bad habit of grabbing handfuls of dry cereal and eating it as a snack throughout the day.

Comment

Always with milk.

If milk isn't available, Busch Light works for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X