Clear All

• Your hangover foods/cures

Give them to me, cause I'm hurting.

Re: Your hangover foods/cures

Mac Donald's breakfast man...do it

or IHOP if you've got it

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1586.msg17254#msg17254 date=1287153314]
      Mac Donald's breakfast man...do it

or IHOP if you've got it
      [/quote]

Get a Gatorade/Powerade with the meal. You may be to sick to chug the sugary Gatorade, but force yourself. Then take a nap.

Comment

I can never drink blue powerade again because I did that...and i'm fine with it, cause I don't like powerade anyway

but I took twelve shots of jaeger in fifteen minutes my freshman year of college the night before the last day before spring break...had 9:30 accounting class at Budig...went to the underground...got a GIANT cup of powerade and downed it in near five minutes....I wanted to vomit all throughout class....but as soon as I got out, I took a nap and I was good to go

Don't ever take twelve shots in fifteen minutes...you feel good for ABOUT ten minutes and then it's down down downhill

Comment

Chick Fil A
          Spicy Sandwich and a Regular Sandwich
          Chick Fil A sauce and Polynesian sauce
          Coca Cola

Comment

Did the McDonalds breakfast (just a sausage buscuit) but no Powerade. Feeling better, need a verdict on Chipotle? Am I asking for trouble?

Comment

Chipotle works wonders if you can get it down. I'm getting ready to go dominate some myself.

Comment

Revive Vitamin Water (the purple one). I can have a dozen shots, drink one of those before bed, and waking up feeling either fine or just a slight headache. I believe it's the potassium in the drink that does the trick.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Taco Cabana when hungover. However, I just had salmon with tomato chutney for lunch and it didn't make me throw up so that's a bonus.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1586.msg17260#msg17260 date=1287154514]
                    I can never drink blue powerade again because I did that...and i'm fine with it, cause I don't like powerade anyway

but I took twelve shots of jaeger in fifteen minutes my freshman year of college the night before the last day before spring break...had 9:30 accounting class at Budig...went to the underground...got a GIANT cup of powerade and downed it in near five minutes....I wanted to vomit all throughout class....but as soon as I got out, I took a nap and I was good to go

Don't ever take twelve shots in fifteen minutes...you feel good for ABOUT ten minutes and then it's down down downhill
                    [/quote]

Ha...

My senior year, woke up late...ran to class at Robinson. Bought two Powerades from the machine...slammed both of them. Ran to the bathroom and hurled violently. I HATE Powerade.

Comment

V8 cures all hangovers. Drink a quart or two and you'll understand.

Comment

Chipotle helped a lot today. The tortilla was stale and on a normal day I would have been pissed but today it was the most glorious thing I have ever eaten.

I'll try V8 next time, although I can barely keep that stuff down on a normal day.

Comment

If I have a serious hangover this is the automatic cure:

Chug a bottle of Pedialyte

Get a solid breakfast (not fastfood bs) at a place like The Mirth, Milton's or A.B.'s Crepes.

Drink plenty of good coffee, the aforementioned restaurants cover this.

Hangover averted.

Comment

The "It's finally Basketball season and friend's 21st Birthday" party I was at just ended.

I may be referring to this thread a little later on today.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1586.msg17301#msg17301 date=1287182978]

I'll try V8 next time, although I can barely keep that stuff down on a normal day.

[/quote]
                              How do you imagine it's been consistently on the market for so many years? I think the popularity of the Bloody Mary was because Campbell's Foods initial marketing campaign that sought to sell V-8 to kids for breakfast failed.

I hated the stuff too until I was in my late 30s. Then suddenly I couldn't get enough of it. All those nasty cabbages, beets, carrots and crap blended together actually isn't half bad -- the whole definitely greater than the sum of it's parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X