Reason to cheer up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason to cheer up

Directv loaded the NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice onto my Directv account today for free.

Normally we haven't gotten the NBA League pass...so all I can say is awesome.

Officially makes College Football's package the only one I don't get free...not sure why

Re: Reason to cheer up

Have them activate it for my home account too, plzkthx.

League Pass really isn't too bad of a price, but can't you just get the sports pack (for $10/month) with all the FSN channels and get nearly every game anyway?

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=1584.msg17295#msg17295 date=1287172542]

League Pass really isn't too bad of a price, but can't you just get the sports pack (for $10/month) with all the FSN channels and get nearly every game anyway?
      [/quote]

no, all pro baseball and basketball games are blacked out on the FSN channels...except for your home market (Royals, whatever is close to you...sometimes you get overlap..aka, Royals + Cardinals, Rangers + Astros, etc)

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1584.msg17354#msg17354 date=1287380805]
        [quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=1584.msg17295#msg17295 date=1287172542]

[/quote]

no, all pro baseball and basketball games are blacked out on the FSN channels...except for your home market (Royals, whatever is close to you...sometimes you get overlap..aka, Royals + Cardinals, Rangers + Astros, etc)
        [/quote]

I doubt that this is much of an issue with you.

Comment

pfffffffffffffft.

Comment

[quote author=billyheisman link=topic=1584.msg17465#msg17465 date=1287462882]
            [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1584.msg17354#msg17354 date=1287380805]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt that this is much of an issue with you.
            [/quote]

:facepalm Not this crap again.

Comment

Working...
            X