Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You get a text from an ex of your SO.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get a text from an ex of your SO.....

Turns out it's a nudie of your current SO from back when they dated

how do you react?

When i was younger, I'd probably get pissed off

now, I'd just save it for later....mainly to post in chat

boo yah

Re: You get a text from an ex of your SO.....

PM a brother. That's how I'd react. :mexican

Comment

This just happened to you?

I'd say, who cares? He's stewing and wishing he had her and you're in the money for one more nudie pic. All is well with the world.

Comment

^^^Didn't happen to me...just happened to a kid on a podcast I listen to

he's throwing a fit...it's funny

Comment

You would basically have to be a complete idiot to assume that a girl gets naked for you and she hasn't for other boyfriends. Grow the fuck up. :mexican

Comment

EVERY GIRL I have been with, it was her first time. At least that is what I choose to believe. Thank You!

Comment

My sister had an ex send her a completely nude photo randomly (about three months after their break up). I didn't know dudes did that. I guess if Favre does it (a 40 year old dude), then it can't be too uncommon.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1524.msg16707#msg16707 date=1286917539]
                My sister had an ex send her a completely nude photo randomly (about three months after their break up). I didn't know dudes did that. I guess if Favre does it (a 40 year old dude), then it can't be too uncommon.
                [/quote]

I've dated plenty of girls who said I had to if they were gonna send me any. I always got my way, and they never got theirs... at least in that respect.

I've only known one guy who sent them to his girlfriend. She was a friend of a girl I was dating at the time and his own girlfriend made fun of him for doing it. That solidified my thought that women don't care about nude pics as much as men do, which is why I will never do it.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1524.msg16710#msg16710 date=1286920921]
                  [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1524.msg16707#msg16707 date=1286917539]
                  [/quote]

I've dated plenty of girls who said I had to if they were gonna send me any. I always got my way, and they never got theirs... at least in that respect.

I've only known one guy who sent them to his girlfriend. She was a friend of a girl I was dating at the time and his own girlfriend made fun of him for doing it. That solidified my thought that women don't care about nude pics as much as men do, which is why I will never do it.
                  [/quote]

Girls share everything with each other; I'd venture to guess that nude bf pics would be no different. The first time you meet a girl's friends, they'll already know how good you are in bed, how big your junk is and what your o-face was like. No need to give them pictures too.

Comment

Working...
                  X