[/quote]

Should I open another bottle of wine?

Geezer says yes.

Comment

Re: Drunk on a Sunday

What? Monday holiday?

Comment

I've been drinking constantly pretty much since I started vacation on Thursday night.

I keep meeting up with all of my friends for a drink. Beginning at like noon. It's pretty quality. I've gone out for drinks 3x today. And I'm currently in my hotel room doing some work before I go back out and meet up with 2 other friends.

I'm going to need a vacation to recover from vacation.

Comment

^^^ nobody is surprised. This is your usual week; don't act like this is something different.

I am drunk right now, though. So I approve of being drunk on Sundays. UB also decides to call Linksys customer support instead of her internet provider when she has problems with her internet. So this world is crazy.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=1502.msg16393#msg16393 date=1286761309]
              I've been drinking constantly pretty much since I started vacation on Thursday night.

I keep meeting up with all of my friends for a drink. Beginning at like noon. It's pretty quality. I've gone out for drinks 3x today. And I'm currently in my hotel room doing some work before I go back out and meet up with 2 other friends.

I'm going to need a vacation to recover from vacation.
              [/quote]

It's the gingers that are your undoing.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=1502.msg16393#msg16393 date=1286761309]
                [/quote]

Not to one-up you, UB, but I've been in Germany for the Oktoberfest plus about two weeks and I've been drinking constantly, like a real professional -- first bier at 10, then go to a biergarten, then jam more bier into my head at night, then do it again. It's been an intense experience, like a marathon of alcoholism.

By the way, I found your beer mug.
                [img width=337 height=600]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc9/HoopoKU/misc2010/CIMG4955.jpg?t=1286829903[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X