Frequency of getting laid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency of getting laid

This thread is intended to be an on average type deal....so I'll have to go with 3-4

sometimes more, sometimes less but I'd say about four times a week (multiple sessions in one lay don't count)

Re: Frequency of getting laid

You're clearly not married.

Comment

No matter the number, the answer is always not enough.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1486.msg16156#msg16156 date=1286577897]
        [/quote]

This

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1486.msg16156#msg16156 date=1286577897]
          [/quote]

No shit. Talk about a flawed poll. I can't even vote in this one without lying.

In my defense, we were easily at about twice a week until I got knocked up. Now I've screwed myself out of any action until after Christmas after listening to the wtw'ers who told me to threaten one WEEK of no sex post-baby for every one DAY that he refused to give it up to induce labor. It seemed like a good idea at the time. :facepalm

Comment

Married, and once a week is a decent week anymore

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1486.msg16200#msg16200 date=1286601870]
              Married, and once a week is a decent week anymore
              [/quote]

Yeah, I got mine last night, so that means I'm probably set for another month and a half...

Comment

Married for 11+ years so far, and still get it at least a couple times a week.

Comment

Yes, clearly, I'm not married...guess I should have included 0-.5 or something...sorry

but we have a diverse follower base here so I thought I was including everyone...next time I'll get it right!

samandben, as a woman, aren't you the deciding factor? does your husband turn you down?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1486.msg16253#msg16253 date=1286645728]
                    Yes, clearly, I'm not married...guess I should have included 0-.5 or something...sorry

but we have a diverse follower base here so I thought I was including everyone...next time I'll get it right!

samandben, as a woman, aren't you the deciding factor? does your husband turn you down?
                    [/quote]

Heh, just change the frequency from "weekly" to "monthly"

Comment

[/quote]

Way to rub salt in the wound! I wouldn't say I am ever the "deciding factor"...it's usually mutual. But he definitely turned me down repeatedly (like every night for two weeks) during the last few weeks of pregnancy. In hindsight, I probably should have come at it from a different angle other than "please just screw me to ripen my cervix and send me into labor". My bad.

Comment

More like once every 2-3 weeks these days for me.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1486.msg16307#msg16307 date=1286662160]

[/quote]

Way to rub salt in the wound! I wouldn't say I am ever the "deciding factor"...it's usually mutual. But he definitely turned me down repeatedly (like every night for two weeks) during the last few weeks of pregnancy. In hindsight, I probably should have come at it from a different angle other than "please just screw me to ripen my cervix and send me into labor". My bad.
                          [/quote]

That's sig material right there.

Comment

I want to know who can keep up 9-10 / week. That poor girl must be chapped and calloused.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1486.msg16433#msg16433 date=1286802635]
                              I want to know who can keep up 9-10 / week. That poor girl must be chapped and calloused.
                              [/quote]

The poll didn't say it had to be the same girl. I'm looking at you, Jefe!

Comment

Working...
                              X