Realtors: Biggest attention whores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realtors: Biggest attention whores?

Shit is out of control. You show people around a house, why the fuck do you need a portfolio? And Facebook is like a realtor's wet dream. As a profession, I bet they single handedly kept Glamour Shots in business in the 80's.

Re: Realtors: Biggest attention whores?

I'd put certain bloggers at the top of the attention whore list, but I digress.

I would agree with you that the FB thing is out of control for these types. I made the mistake of accepting friend requests from both my realtor and my mortgage broker. I had to "hide" both of them when their blatant business pitches got out of control.

Comment

It's ridiculous. They also love motivational bullshit.
      The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship. Ameila Earhart :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1467.msg15969#msg15969 date=1286485635]

I would agree with you that the FB thing is out of control for these types. I made the mistake of accepting friend requests from both my realtor and my mortgage broker. I had to "hide" both of them when their blatant business pitches got out of control.
      [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1467.msg15970#msg15970 date=1286485840]
        It's ridiculous. They also love motivational bullshit.
        The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship. Ameila Earhart :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme :killme

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1467.msg15969#msg15969 date=1286485635]

[/quote]
        [/quote]

OMG! Turner Gill is a Realtor. No wonder he has had a hard time with clock management.

From his Twitter:

Nobody can prevent you from choosing to be exceptional-Mark Sanborn

He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed-William James

Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work, and hard work is the only way to accomplish the results that last-Hamilton Holt

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, if you can dream it, you can become it. William Arthur Ward

A wise man makes more opportunities than he finds.-Francis Bacon

To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like. Mike Gafka

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clark

Comment

I think this guy is a damn good realtor.

[img width=600 height=371]http://getyourbizsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/real-estate-billboard.jpg[/img]

Comment

The Hulk thinks so.

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1467.msg15975#msg15975 date=1286487119]
            I think this guy is a damn good realtor.

[img width=600 height=371]http://getyourbizsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/real-estate-billboard.jpg[/img]
            [/quote]

Comment

I lost my shit when I saw Gill quoting Francis Bacon. I think it was you who told me he had an inspirational quote a day calendar on his desk and when he was moved he shared it with the world.

Let's have a swagger.

Lake of the ozarks has two of my favs: "Helen is sellin" and "Spouses Selling Houses."

[img width=600 height=222]http://media.reliancenetwork.com/dyna_images/agents/94/93338/20061019121649.JPG[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X