Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diary of the Mad Blogger

Dear Diary,
    Today I decided to visit a little website that I have heard good things about. It's a rebel KU Fan forum, and being the RockChalkJayBlogger I just HAD to take a peek. I noticed they had a wonderful FREE chat feature. How fantastic! I was so excited!!

Upon entering the chat I instantly felt at home! These were my people! So, to really bond with my new found friends I figured why not have them battle my evil nemesis!

While I just KNEW these people were now my friends, but they just didn't jump at my offer. I knew what these new friends needed. So I sweetened the pot!

Oh Diary, these new friends of mine just didn't seem to get it. I was going to have to force feed them this mission! So, I found out some of their twitter accounts and gave them DETAILED instructions!

Who the hell does this UB think she is? She KNOWS my nemesis? Diary, I couldn't let my new friends go on not knowing they Had a spy in their midst! So I outed this dangerous character!

Boy was that evil spy unhappy when I called her out! It was at this point that I knew what my mission of the night was. TO DESTROY THIS EVIL SPY!

You know Diary, I have amazing skills. My ability to use logic and reason to win arguments blows my mind. This spy doesn't know whats coming! I began to stalk my prey. A few minutes later the discussion had become rather boring. So, I knew it was the right time to pounce.

Diary? I have NO idea what happened. All of a sudden my new friends started turning on me! Luckily, using my amazing arsenal of literary tools, I pulled out all the stops. PENIS JOKES!

While I know my penis jokes had worked, I was still upset about this spy situation. So I took things to the next level of awesome. I posted a real picture of the spy for ALL to see! Then to pour salt in her wound, I called her names! At this point I knew I was winning the war!

But my new friends didn't seem to appreciate my effort!

Diary, I feel comfortable telling you that this really hurt my feelings! I was starting to thing these people weren't my friends after all! So, I decided to destroy them all with my skills!

I was really starting to feel hopeless. I felt backed into a corner. So, I reached into my bag of tricks and pulled out the ultimate tool. The Login/Logout maneuver! No one has seen this skill used since Bobby Fisher did it in 1987! I knew this would be epic! So I did it...

and did it...

and did it...

I just knew these people had to be amazed! No one can withstand the Login/Logout for that long. When I logged back in there was a NEW ENEMY!

I made the tough decision to try and lay low. This new prey needed to be stalked properly. I needed to wait for the perfect moment to strike. And boy oh boy Diary, the perfect moment came and I pounced!

Dear Diary, I cannot believe that jerk told me to tweet that rubbish! But don't worry Diary, I had a witty comback!

What happened? Diary, these people did NOT get my jokes! They didn't understand anything I was saying. It was almost as if they didn't like me! So I did what any awesome blogging man of a man would do....

When I went in to say GoodBye, they were so rude to me!

Then they posted pictures of me Diary! What kind of JERKS would post pictures of a person without their permission! Oh.... wait....

Good Night Diary!
    Last edited by Oobers; 12-01-11, 07:32 PM.

Re: Diary of the Mad Blogger

Sorry I missed all the fun.

Comment

Firehouse

Comment

:o

Comment

:mexican

Comment

Tweeted...COME JOIN US VISITORS

Comment

I can't believe I left chat right before this happened... I left when all the RCJB and Mancave shit was being discussed. What fucking luck that I missed another Joe Davis meltdown... you guys should have insulted Brady M. He goes ape shit.

Comment

Please welcome UB., our newest member

I have a feelign there will be another awesome chat tonight...

Comment

That was last night. RockChalkJayBlog made a couple socks because he was pissed that UB was destroying him in chat.

Comment

Awesome post.

What kind of socks does RCJB have?

Comment

He made the UB. one and another one. I guess he wanted to make fun of UB or something. Then he made RCJBlog to try to convince us that he had left. It was kind of sad really. Sad in that, "oh bless his heart they let him out of the home tonight" way.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=1447.msg15709#msg15709 date=1286388818]
                        He made the UB. one and another one. I guess he wanted to make fun of UB or something. Then he made RCJBlog to try to convince us that he had left. It was kind of sad really. Sad in that, "oh bless his heart they let him out of the home tonight" way.
                        [/quote]

Awesome, what a dipshit.

Comment

Watching him on twitter is interesting. He consistently is the most contentious person I follow, and really seems oblivious to why everyone doesn't like him.

Strange deal.

Comment

OH I figured UB was Uncle Buck.

Comment

:mexican

Comment

Working...
                              X