Flu Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu Shot

I've never paid for one...but they're free at the office so I figure, what the heck, why not

Re: Flu Shot

Times like this we need Phoggybottom to come in and give us a conspiracy theory.

Comment

I've never got one. And I doubt I ever will.

Never really get sick either. Well, except for from drinking too much sometimes. :crazy

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1433.msg15457#msg15457 date=1286298630]
        Times like this we need Phoggybottom to come in and give us a conspiracy theory.
        [/quote]

IMMUNIZATIONS CAUSE AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy

Comment

I've only gotten 1 in the last 8 years. It was the only winter I got the flu.

Comment

I've never gotten the flu

but I've only had a shot three times

Comment

Never have. Maybe I will when I'm 70 and could die from it. Maybe by then I'll just want the sweet release of death.

Comment

I've never had the flu or a flu shot. COINCIDENCE????? I think not. I got strong from eating dirt. I don't need any bullshit needles or doctors telling my body how to kick ass.

Comment

needles are badass though

Comment

I just got one last week. It was the first in years and they only other time I got one, I caught the flu.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=1433.msg15529#msg15529 date=1286311474]
                      I've never had the flu or a flu shot. COINCIDENCE????? I think not. I got strong from eating dirt. I don't need any bullshit needles or doctors telling my body how to kick ass.

[/quote]

I thought you only ate Spangles?

Comment

Working...
                      X