Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMERICA IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMERICA IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: AMERICA IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRORIST

Comment

Every time I hear "Wake Up" I hear it as "Wake Up... Americah" in the voice of Earl Pitts... Pitts Off

Comment

Wake Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKC5pyOKFU

Comment

[quote author=HoyaHawk57 link=topic=108.msg827#msg827 date=1280807830]
          Wake Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKC5pyOKFU
          [/quote]

Was just about to post this

Comment

Maybe of immigrants who respected and believed in America. People who bothered to learn English and get in line with everyone else. Let's face it, America is full now, and we certainly don't need the refuse from other countries.

Comment

My dad came here from Cuba. Thank you for giving me a chance, America.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=108.msg832#msg832 date=1280808027]
                [/quote]

Go the fuck back to Fidel bitch and leave us alone.

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=108.msg833#msg833 date=1280808189]
                  [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=108.msg832#msg832 date=1280808027]
                  [/quote]

Go the fuck back to Fidel bitch and leave us alone.
                  [/quote]

I'LL MAKE YOU ALL MOJITOS IF YOU LET ME STAY!!!1

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=108.msg835#msg835 date=1280808258]
                    I'LL MAKE YOU ALL MOJITOS IF YOU LET ME STAY!!!1
                    [/quote]

Talk to Frankenstein.... he might have a position available

Comment

[quote author=Tannoudji link=topic=108.msg831#msg831 date=1280808005]
                      Maybe of immigrants who respected and believed in America. People who bothered to learn English and get in line with everyone else. Let's face it, America is full now, and I like teh penis.
                      [/quote]

FYP

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker3109 link=topic=108.msg839#msg839 date=1280808673]
                        Maybe of immigrants who respected and believed in America. People who bothered to learn English and get in line with everyone else. Let's face it, America is full now, and I like teh penis.
                        [/quote]

FYP
                        [/quote]
                        I'd like to see you try to say that to my face.

Comment

[quote author=Tannoudji link=topic=108.msg842#msg842 date=1280809045]
                          [/quote]

FYP
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

Wow, it's like Blvd and FinalFinal have been rolled into one poster.

Incredible.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker3109 link=topic=108.msg844#msg844 date=1280809204]
                            [/quote]

FYP
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

Wow, it's like Blvd and FinalFinal have been rolled into one poster.

Incredible.
                            [/quote]

Apparently he's real too. He's considered a Most Valuable Poster by us at goEMAW

Comment

[/quote]

FYP
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

Other people in line get annoyed when someone tries to engage in a conversation with a crazy drive thru attendant.

Comment

Working...
                              X