Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Request Thread (Pr0n, Politics, Flair, etc)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Request Thread (Pr0n, Politics, Flair, etc)

Alright folks...there has been some desire for a politics board which is completely understandable...HOWEVER, that's not what this site is all about so we're not going to put it on some pedestal...we've decided to make a request only board for politics, much like the outhouse, and with lots of boobs, but not the ones we like

Anyway, if you want in, post here and one of the mods/admins will grant you access...we understand that some people want that discussion and we will definitely accomodate

so, in the words of the great HOWARD DEAN

BYAHHHHHH

So can I request Politics and Outhouse?? At the same time??

If so, put me down for 2.

Comment

you have pr0n now...I think ICT is still setting up the politics board...will get you in on that as soon as its available

Comment

Access please

Comment

I'm a huge douche with ridiculous positions on world affairs that I don't understand.

Obviously, I need access.

Comment

Bring on the politics please.

Comment

Free lulz and hours of entertainment? Yes, please.

Comment

I always wanted to post this on a continuous loop on the old politics board:

I stayed far away from the politics board (and would here as well) so I don't have a dog in the fight. However, I do think a separate politics board could generate more traffic and have a nice carryover effect on the boards I actually do give a shit about.

Comment

We wouldn't hide the board's existence, I just don't want it to be a "thing" here...it may be a gross board, but at least we'll shut the door NAMSAYIN

Comment

PICK ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                      We wouldn't hide the board's existence, I just don't want it to be a "thing" here...it may be a gross board, but at least we'll shut the door NAMSAYIN
                      Just spitballin', don't really know much about site design, etc., but is it possible for the board to be listed to all, but members could only post if they requested and were given access? That way everyone could see it, contrary to the Outhouse board?

And on a similar note, will access ever be revoked by a moderator/admin? After the events that occurred earlier, I feel it necessary to ask.

Comment

well, given the events you mention, if you were to post some personal information about a poster unwarrantedly or a poster's family (never warranted) that is the only way you would get privs revoked

Comment

I want in

Comment

IN for a better politics board. . . hopefully. I'm so GD naive.

Comment

I want access to all the boards...

ALL. OF. THEM. You know which one, ICT/JOE

Comment

Working...
                              X