Because we haven't done this yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we haven't done this yet

Jhawkjason's thread, and it's lack of uproar (quite refreshing, really) has me wondering

do we have any apple fanboys here?

Re: Because we haven't done this yet

I have a Nano, I hope that doesn't make me a fanboy.

Comment

I was a fanboy before the whole iPhone 4 debacle. I still really enjoy their products, but I've taken out my Kool-Aid IV.

Comment

Because we haven't done this yet

I like apple products, but I don't consider myself a fanboy.

Comment

You could call me an early adopter...I've been on an Apple of one variety or another since I got an Apple ][ in the summer of 1979. Not to say I haven't had other machines concurrently; I've just always had an Apple as well.

I was a day 1 iPhone owner and have kept up that trend through it's various iterations.

Hell, one of the brew pubs I frequent shares a parking lot with 1 Infinite Loop.

I guess all this makes me a fanboy...and I offer no apology.

Comment

I'm in the who teh fuck cares group. I honestly don't get phone smack.

Comment

Who cares? If you do, you suck and I don't want to associate with you anyway. I'm just a poor **** who just graduated. I have a zune instead of an ipod because I got it as a gift. I have a Windows computer because that's what my parents helped pay for as my HS graduation gift 5 years ago. My ancient computer still works fine. An iphone would be cool, but my current phone does the job just fine. I take what I can get. I can only dream that someday I will make $10,000 decisions and am able to be an apple snob. Until then, haterz gon' hate! :dirtybird

Comment

Seems like if you buy one Apple product, you have to buy another....and another...and another.

I've successfully avoided buying Apple products altogether so the cycle never starts. I know better than to get caught up in that, it's happened to me with other products before.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

Comment

I got a MacBook and iPod but also have an Android phone. I probably wouldn't buy a PC or pay early termination fees to get an iPhone.

Comment

Do the Android phones sync nicely with Macs? I know they mostly sync with Google so it doesn't matter if it is a PC or Mac but what about for music/podcasts?

Comment

I use my iPod for music and podcasts but I loaded some tunes to my phone through doubletwist pretty easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X