• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It is official...

work on essing ur own dee.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1066.msg11291#msg11291 date=1284499736]
      work on essing ur own dee.
      [/quote]

Very Well

Comment

I've often thought about what I would do if my husband divorced me. Unfortunately, my first option would probably have to be get a job. Bummer.

In your case, I vote for the month of self-destruction followed by the KU tickets.

Hint: You MAY have to back off the chat room a little bit in order to properly self-destruct.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1066.msg11323#msg11323 date=1284508647]
          I've often thought about what I would do if my husband divorced me. Unfortunately, my first option would probably have to be get a job. Bummer.

In your case, I vote for the month of self-destruction followed by the KU tickets.

Hint: You MAY have to back off the chat room a little bit in order to properly self-destruct.
          [/quote]

Added to list!

Comment

You could do what my wife's stupid friend after she divorced my best friend from high school, and go get a tramp stamp tatoo, then one on your leg, then one on the top of your foot, buy expensive designer jeans, and post inane things on facebook like where you should get your next tatoo or what you had for breakfast while simultaneously posting vague digs at your ex in front of the world while some of your opposite sex facebook friends come to your aid and offer to beat the ex up in perceived chivalry. Also you should date as many guys as possible, sometimes at the same time. Every one deserves some crazy time.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1066.msg11340#msg11340 date=1284512579]
              You could do what my wife's stupid friend after she divorced my best friend from high school, and go get a tramp stamp tatoo, then one on your leg, then one on the top of your foot, buy expensive designer jeans, and post inane things on facebook like where you should get your next tatoo or what you had for breakfast while simultaneously posting vague digs at your ex in front of the world while some of your opposite sex facebook friends come to your aid and offer to beat the ex up in perceived chivalry. Also you should date as many guys as possible, sometimes at the same time. Every one deserves some crazy time.
              [/quote]

Uhmm, I'm a dood.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1066.msg11367#msg11367 date=1284518869]
                [quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1066.msg11340#msg11340 date=1284512579]
                [/quote]

Uhmm, I'm a dood.
                [/quote]

I know. It was a joke at poking fun at my wife's friend's slut tendencies. :D

Comment

You could do what my wife's friend did and fuck Marty Schottenheimer. :popcorn

Comment

[quote author=WhiteSuxDirtyBirds link=topic=1066.msg11379#msg11379 date=1284523975]
                    [/quote]

You made the list!

Comment

[quote author=WhiteSuxDirtyBirds link=topic=1066.msg11379#msg11379 date=1284523975]
                      [/quote]

No pics please.

Comment

Pull a last minute weekend trip to a sporting event, like KU @ Cal. Why? Because it's three days before Christmas and you don't have to listen to some bitch whine about it.

Comment

Congrats. I'd suggest epic break-up sex, if you haven't already had it. I would NOT, however, suggest Marty Shottenheimer. Not because, well, of anything personal that I know . . . it's rather that, honestly, I don't think he's epic in anyone's book.

Comment

Just remember to pull out on Marty's glasses and scream 'GUNTHER CUNNINGHAM' while ejaculating.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1066.msg11432#msg11432 date=1284564824]
                              Just remember to pull out on Marty's glasses and scream 'GUNTHER CUNNINGHAM' while ejaculating.
                              [/quote]

Comment

Soooo is this my list? Looks pretty easy to pull off.

Comment

Working...
                                X